Chapter 5 - "If I fall for him, I will be like all the other desperate bimbos."

A.N: Longer chapter! My first 1,000 reads! :D AWW YEEAAH! This chapter is dedicated to you, you, and you, and all of you wonderful people! Thankyou for the great support, it seriously means a lot to me and is appreciated :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy's P.O.V:-

I am sitting in my class, waiting anxiously for the school to end for the day. It is only the 3rd period and I am already wishing for it to end so I could go look for a job. I am really determined to get it. I needed it. I wasn't gonna rely on my father's money and be a beggar in front of Sandra.

My leg is bouncing, almost on it's own. It is Spanish class, I decided to take some notes of what Miss.Sophia is teaching.My day is going good, meaning that I haven't have to face Luca yet. I even got an A in last week's Chemistry test.

Speaking of the idiot, he spoke up from his seat. "Miss Sophia, how do you say 'I love you' in Spanish?"

The students stare at him in astonishment. Luca the player, talking about love? Huh, is the zombie apocalypse near?

"Uh, 'Te amo' is Spanish for 'I love you'." The teacher says, frowning slightly at an off-topic question. "You can also say 'Quiero que' which means 'I want you'."

"Oh okay, thankyou Miss.Sophia." He flashes her a smile and she blushed a little.

Yeah, he has that effect on some of the teachers too. Eugh. Its obvious that he is flirting with the teacher. Miss.Sophia is a young teacher, just out of college. Some of the girls are scowling at her.

He winks at a girl who is staring at him. "Just asking for my mom, don't worry." He says with a small chuckle.

Thankfully, the bell rings, which means I am closer to the end of school. Its time for lunch, I put my books in my locker and head towards the cafeteria.

Just as I enter the cafeteria, Luca comes out of nowhere and puts his arm around my .

"Hey babe." He winks at me.

I'm startled, everyone in the cafeteria stares at us. "Oh, get off me, you sorry excuse of a man." I say, pushing his hand away abruptly and glaring at him.

He fake gasps. "Ouch, that hurt." He says and puts a hand on his heart, feigning hurt.

I rolled my eyes and continue to walk. "That was some move in class. Reverse pedophile."

He responds with a laugh. "Jelly?" I sneer in response and start walking away.

"Wait! Aren't you gonna cure me, darling?" He says with a grin, as we walk towards the line. I cock an eyebrow.

"What? I'm hurt." He pouts.

"Good. Do I look like I care?" I say with a bored face.