A world without Color

Start from the beginning

Scott wiped his eyes, "Stiles if you have it, we'll do something about it. We'll do something." He paused turning to face Stiles, "I'll do something." Stiles pulled his best friend into a hug, for a few moments it felt like this was the worst of the world.

Scott pulled away. I replaced him wrapping my arms around Stiles back, "I love you Stiles. We'll get through it, we always do." I whisper in his ear.

"I love you too Cait." We stood there for a few more moments. Scott Stiles and I, just looking around. Before we left to go to the other room, I pulled Stiles in one last quick hug, giving him a small kiss on the cheek. I let go and exhaled. Closing my eyes I got the strength to leave the room walking around the door and into the operator's room.

The doctor spoke into a mic on the table, "Okay Stiles, if you would lay down. We are going to start." Stiles did as he was told moving from his upright position to lay on his back. I watch as Stiles is rolled back inside the MRI. "Okay Stiles, this will take about 45 minutes to an hour. Now remember to try not to move. Even just a little bit." The Doctor explained. I shifted my weight so I was leaning on Scott, he shifted his arms to place it around my shoulders. I was scared to move, hell I was scared to blink. Everytime I closed my eyes I saw Allison with a sword in her stomach and the sound of Lydia screaming her name. "Stiles you're going to hear that noise now. It's going to be a loud clanging. Kind of like a hammer hitting an anvil."

I looked out the small window in the door. Derek stood, in his normal leather, his face grim. "Scott." I say nudging his side a bit before pointing to the door. Scott just nods and walks out of the operator's room. I didn't have it in me to follow, the world still felt colorless. I closed my eyes and a few more tears fell. "Mrs. Mcall."

"Yeah Sweetheart?" Melissa asked, turning around to face me.

"I- I have to go if Scott comes back, tell him I left."

"Sure thing."

I walked back outside. The darkness now took over the sky as my feet led me to where I wanted to go. I didn't even know where that was, but I knew it wasn't home, home was worlds away. But it wasn't family either, family was a few left turned the other direction. "Everyone has it. No one can lose it." I heard myself whisper but It was almost like a dream, like on out of body experantion. The sounds of car horns and blinking street lamps didn't matter, the only thing on my mind was those words that Stiles said the other night. "Everyone has it. No one can lose it."

I didn't know where I was headed, till the building came into view. The apartments above me seemed foreign, but still I pressed the white and gold button with an up arrow. The golden doors opened like a shining mouth. I walked into the small four walled elevator, pressing the button for floor eight of 11.

The golden doors closed reflecting on my tear stained face from all the crying of the day. For the first time all night I let myself close my eyes. The first thing I saw was not Allison's death but rather Scott and Allison sitting at a picnic table at school. "Scott what is that? I mean you seem to have it a lot, so what is it?" Allison's voice came through. I looked to what she was talking about. Just like the other day it was my jornal in Scott's hand. The image changed to the inside of Allison's room.

"What do you mean?" The Argent asked but the person did not answer. Then what I was dreading passed my mind.

"ALLISON!" This time I could hear Lydia's cries as well as her screams. I noticed the blood splatter on the wall behind where Allison stood, her arrow still in her hand. The weirdest thing happened next. It was like the screen rewinded to when Allison shot the arrow at the oni in front of Isaac.

The scene changed once more. Allison stood in a shed of sorts. She was melting an arrowhead with a mold. "Pure silver takes way too long to melt." She whispered to herself as she poured the metal.. The sliver, into the mold. The images stopped when the elevator rang in my ears.