35. Resolving?

"Sidharth?" said Shehnaaz as she was shocked.

"Oh hello, you came home so early? " said Sidharth sarcastically as pretended to look at his watch which showed the time as 1:00 a.m.

"What are you doing here?" asked Shehnaaz ignoring everything he just said.

"Where were you till 1:00 a.m," asked Sidharth ignoring what Shehnaaz said.

"Are you my mom?" said Shehnaaz as she made a whatever face at him and removing her house keys to open the door.

"Wait? I've not been waiting here for the past 2 hours here so that you throw attitude on me  " said Sidharth while rolling his eyes.

"Oh please, I went to your place only to find you not being at home! Do you realize how much did I overthink " blurted out Shehnaaz?

"Why did you go to my place?" asked Sidharth.

"Don't you think there are too many questions?" said Shehnaaz making a confused face.

"Umm.. yes you go first," said Sidharth as he totally forgot about what he had come to her place for.

"Yes, so I went to Manasi's place 2 hours back," said Shehnaaz.

"oh okay go on...Wait WHAT!? " said Sidharth.

"Relax Sidharth," said Shehnaaz.

"Shehnaaz do you realize that could be dangerous. She is a psychopath. She could do anything. She could kidnap you..." said Sidharth in a breath.

"Sidharth relax! I'm not a kid," said Shehnaaz to calm him down but, he didn't listen to her.

"Shehnaaz are you crazy. what was the need to go there? For what had you gone there ha? Donkey. You aren't a kid? Then what are you some WWE fighter ha? Do you realize she hates you if she could plan something so evil for me and trap me! What could she do to someone so innocent to you" Sidharth continued to rant.

Shehnaaz tried to stop him but, he didn't.
So Shehnaaz not to lightly almost slapped him. Sidharth stopped speaking.

"Duffer! How much you talk?" she said.

Sidharth just sat down making a puppy face.
Shehnaaz's slap was a little hard but, Sidharth for some reason didn't react. Otherwise, this hulk monster would have pounced on anyone who even lightly tried to hit him but, this wasn't anyone it was Shehnaaz.

"Now listen to this carefully," said Shehnaaz as she played the audio recorded on her cell phone.

" Shehnaaz Kaur Gill as smart as you act to be doesn't seem like you are. Honey, this was my entire plan to separate Sidharth from you. To be a part of his professional life, convincing him to stay away from. Even if that was extremely difficult. I tried to convince him that you will exactly turn out to be like me. But, that idiot took it in a completely different way. He instead took it as what if he turns out to be the bad one and cause harm to you or hurt you. But,  any which ways my plan did work out. Since now he isn't with you" played the audio.

The Audio suddenly, stopped as Shehnaaz received a  call from her mother.

Shehnaaz got up saying "Just a minute " as she got up spoke to her mom. Sidharth took a deep breath as he hit his head on the back of the sofa pillow.

☆ ☆ ☆

SIDHARTH POV

How could I be so stupid? How can I fall into her trap all over again? Am I that stupid?

Instead of saving Shehnaaz from getting hurt. I like an idiot fell for it and hurt Shehnaaz even more. How can I be such an idiot!! Cursed Sidharth to himself.