27. Breaking the Stereotype

"Ouch" cried Shehnaaz as she fell down while being tied to chair as she was fighting hard to get saved from Kaira injecting her the injection into her hand.

☆ ☆ ☆

SHEHNAAZ POV:

I tried to protest as much as I could but, it felt like something had gotten into Kaira. She was behaving differently. She was almost ready to kill just so that she could get the post at the firm which I had and of course she wanted to be with Sidharth.

Within 30 seconds as I fall down the chair, Kaira moved towards me in haste to inject me but, she wasn't successful. As I tried to bend my neck to see what had happened, Kaira had dropped the injection since a medium size stone had hit her hand. I was astonished.

I felt a hand removing the rope around me, It was Sidharth.

"Shehnaaz, don't worry I'm here," he said while untangling the rope around me.

The last thing I could remember was Ahaan holding Kaira tightly and I saw 4 policemen and lady police entering my garage.

I guess I lost my consciousness after it.

☆ ☆ ☆

Shehnaaz was taken to the hospital. While Kaira was arrested. Shehnaaz was taken to the observation room as Sidharth and Ahaan waited outside for the doctor to arrive.

"She is fine! She fainted as her head hit the ground hard. There is nothing to worry, you can take her home after, finishing off the formalities " said the Doctor.

"Thank you so much," said Sidharth as he proceeded towards the ward to meet Shehnaaz.

"I'll go and finish off the formalities," said Karan and left.

Sidharth entered the room.

Shehnaaz immediately smiled as she saw him. He went up to her, held her hand.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked.

Shehnaaz nodded her head with a faint smile.

"The police want to meet the patient along with the doctor, can they come in?" asked the nurse.

"Hi, It's important to inform you guys," said the police inspector.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both nodded as they listened to the police inspector and doctor carefully.

"Kaira has BPD which is Borderline Personality Disorder. She was on medications since, the past two years but, as per her reports, the doctor says she had stopped taking her medicines since, the past 6 months." said the police as he looked at them to understand.

"What's exactly BPD," asked Sidharth as looked at the doctor curiously.

" A mental disorder characterised by unstable moods, behaviour and relationships. The cause of borderline personality disorder isn't well understood. Generally, patients with this disorder get extremely impulsive and have a chronic feeling of emptiness among the other symptoms. Here, in Kaira's case the feeling of emptiness and her crazy love for Sidharth made her do all of this" said the doctor.

"No need to worry now. She is in the hospital under proper supervision. There is no way she can cause any harm to the both of you" said the doctor as he assured them and left.

"Shehnaaz, I'm coming along with you at your place today, you are still a little weak," said Sidharth.

Shehnaaz agreed. She absolutely loved it when Sidharth would get so protective about her and take so much care about her needs.