23. Date it is

" Kaira," said Ahaan as the name shocked all the colleagues.

"What I haven't done anything," said Kaira in her defence.

"We have the proofs," said Sidharth.

"What proofs," said Kaira.

"Here is CCTV footage of you entering the I.T sector the same time the fax had been sent and I have cross-checked. Shehnaaz didn't enter the I.T sector at that time she got in 2 hours later" said Rhea in a louder pitch as her anger for very much evident.

"I must have entered it the same time but, how does that prove that I have sent the fax to rival company," said Kaira.

" We have a proof for that as well," said Ahaan.

" That's not possible! You'll don't have a camera inside the I.T sector," said Rhea.

"Absolutely correct! But, the wait has met you Mr. Louis " said Sidharth.

Mr Louis the owner of the same company who Kaira had sent the information to and was investing in Sidharth's company.

"Mr Louis what are you doing here? " said Kaira.

"Well, Ms Kaira, It seems like you think you're too smart. While you gave confidential details of Mr Shukla's company to me, I skillfully got to know how you have backstabbed our company too by leaking our confidential information to Mr Kapadia whose company has been solicited now," said Mr Louis.

"Any more excuses that you are left with?" said Sidharth.

Kaira didn't have anything to say since she had been caught.

"You're fired ! " said Rhea.

Kaira fisted her fingers as she walked out from there.

KAIRA POV:

I won't let you win so easily Shehnaaz. I'll get back to you

"Welcome back Shehnaaz," said Ahaan as he smiled at her.

"Thank you so much," said Shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz was happy, she had been proved guilty and it was all possible just because of the faith that Sidharth had in her. While Sidharth had other plans going inside his head.

☆ ☆ ☆

SHEHNAAZ POV:

As I walked towards the elevator to go back to the I.T sector. I felt a pull and found myself pulled in to the staircase by someone. I wasn't very shocked to see it, it was Sidharth. Pushing away from a six feet tall faint wasn't a very easy job. was it?

" Shehnaaz, what are you doing, Anyone could come here right now?" he said while faking fear in his eyes while I sighed and rolled my eyes at him.

" Sidharth, don't you think these should be my lines" I pouted making him smirk.

He always does this. " Shuru Khud Karta hai aur phir bill mere pe faddta hai," I thought to myself.