5. Knock Knock

" Of course I do," said Sidharth with a poker face.

"Okay let's go then," said Shehnaaz.

They both headed towards the kitchen. Sidharth asked Shehnaaz to give him tomatoes & cucumber. He quickly cut them made the sandwich. To make it taste better he toasted it and presented it to Shehnaaz.

All this while he was making the sandwich. Shehnaaz kept staring at him. How he managed to look cute & hot at the same time but, again trying to  Ignore him so that she could stop staring at him. She decided to make cold coffee. As they completed making their food they headed towards the dining table and sat there.

"Taste it and tell me how it is," said Shehnaaz to Sidharth.

"You know I made the Sandwich right, shouldn't I be asking this question " chuckled Sidharth.

"No, I'm talking about the coffee Sidharth,"  said Shehnaaz.

"Oh, about that coffee is amazing,  a little sweet than I would prefer but, it tastes good," said Sidharth while smiling.

"Okay," said Shehnaaz with a frown as she took the first bite of the sandwich.

"Wow the sandwich is so amazing, you know I didn't know you could also make food so good," said Shehnaaz

" you could also Matlab,  why can't I," asked Sidharth curiously.

" I mean you are the CEO of such a successful company and you're a guy, you know generally this is not expected from you,  " said Shehnaaz

" wouldn't a girl who would be CEO be doing the same then why can't I," said Sidharth

" yes that's true," said Shehnaaz as they both finished their sandwich.

Shehnaaz was quite impressed with how Sidharth was truly a feminist.  He actually led a true example of feminism that is equality.

Shehnaaz was just lost in her thoughts when suddenly,  Sidharth's phone rang.

It was the key maker. He was at the door. He asked if the address was correct and there he was fixing the lock. The key maker successfully opens the lock and fixed it so that there won't be a problem again.  Sidharth patiently waited there till the key maker fixed the lock. After 10-15 the lock was fine now. The key maker left and soon after 5 minutes, Sidharth told Shehnaaz that he will leave now. Wishing her good night, he left her house.

After he left. She lied on her bed thinking about such an amazing person Sidharth was. She just knew for less than a week.  Still, today when she was stuck inside her house with him she didn't feel unsafe. In fact, she felt protected.  In her own house, she felt if Sidharth is here everything is going to be fine.

While driving back home, Sidharth couldn't stop thinking about Shehnaaz. The way she laughed.  The way she would add a little humour to everything she says. The way she played with her hair. Everything about her was so casual yet so unique.

With these thoughts, they both slept with a smile on their faces.

《    AT   WORK    》

Shehnaaz kept looking at Sidharth's cabin. He had not come yet. It had been an hour since she was in the office and he had still not come.

She got busy in work and stopped looking at the cabin.

Sidharth had arrived already and was looking at Shehnaaz through the cabin glass. He was just amazed at how pretty she was looking with a pastel blue shirt and white pants with a high ponytail.

Suddenly, he got a phone call which is why his attention moved away from Shehnaaz to the phone call. Once he got done with, he again saw towards Shehnaaz's cubicle. He saw she wasn't there. His eye kept searching for her.

Suddenly he heard a knock at the cabin door.

Hey guys, I hope you'll like this part of the story. Please do vote & comment and let me know your feedback. See you'll Tomorrow with next update.