31. Driver or Passenger?

Sidharth you know what, you have gone nuts" said Ahaan.

"Shut up Ahaan! Rhea tells me right away, which restaurant is her date in?" said Sidharth getting furious at Rhea.

"It's in Cin Cin, BKC," said Rhea.

"Alright! I'm driving the car and you two are accompanying me," ordered Sidharth.

"Yes sir. We don't have any work at all" said Ahaan as Sidharth gave him a 'whatever ' face. All three of them drove to cin cin. As they reached there. Sidharth obviously didn't want Shehnaaz to know he was there to check what she was doing.

"Alright! Listen Ahaan, Rhea & I are waiting back in the car, you go and check if her date is behaving well with her " said Sidharth as if they were on a mission. Ahaan followed what he said. He went and stood outside the restaurant where he spotted Shehnaaz sitting with a guy. He kept standing there noticing her every move, trying his best to avoid getting noticed by Shehnaaz.

But, of course, Shehnaaz saw him. She immediately got to know what was happening.

☆ ☆ ☆

SHEHNAAZ POV 

 Oh, God! It's going to be a tough task .And this guy sitting right in front of me is so full of himself.

He says " Computer gaming and programming is all bullshit" like seriously did he even read what my bio read or swiped right by looking at my picture. I will have to get myself out of here any time soon.

I was looking around, figuring out how to get myself out. Where I suddenly, see there was Ahaan. He was looking at me and when I saw him, he just pretended not to look at me. 

"Really? Does Sidharth think I am that stupid? Well, I am much smarter then he thinks I am, so I excused myself from the jerk I had gone on a date with giving restroom as the reason. I was sure as soon as Ahaan would see me not coming back for a little longer time, he'll give Sidharth a call, and then Sid will ask him to get inside the restaurant for searching me. That's how I am going to catch him red-handed. It's not an easy task to spy on Shehnaaz Kaur Gill.

☆ ☆ ☆

It had been over 20 minutes and Shehnaaz had still not come back from the restroom.
As Shehnaaz had planned things went the same way.

"Sid, she hasn't yet come from the restroom, it's been over 20 minutes," said Ahaan as he called Sidharth.

"Go in and check if she is fine,"  said Sidharth as he panicked.

Ahaan followed what his best friend told. He went inside the restaurant.

"Hi, may I where's the restroom?" said Ahaan.

"That way sir," said the waiter.

He immediately moved towards that side, searching for Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz was smartly waiting at the backside as she knees Sid would send Ahaan inside to check if she was fine.

Ahaan looked around and didn't find Shehnaaz. He was about to approach a girl waiting outside to ask if a girl looking like Shehnaaz was inside when suddenly, he felt a hand tapping on his shoulder. He turned around and was shocked.

"Ohhhh Shehnaaz, Hi," said Ahaan as he scratched his head.

"Were you looking for me?" said Shehnaaz.

"Umm ummm..no I'm here to get a parcel. Rhea wanted to eat Italian and as I stopped by, I thought till the time my take away arrives, I'll just pee and come " lied Ahaan.