26. I'm coming for you

"Shhh...Your shouts won't be heard Shehnaaz " came a voice from the dark.

"Kaira, I know it's you, why are you doing this to me?" said Shehnaaz.

"Oh poor baby you don't know, why am I doing this to you?" said Kaira getting furious and sarcastically.

"Tell me what's your problem," said Shehnaaz.

"Darling, you shouldn't have loved the same man I do," said Kaira with a wicked smile.

"Love has to be won. You can't force it Kaira. I'm sure you'll find someone better than Sidharth " said Shehnaaz as she tried to free her hand but, wasn't able to.

"Sidharth is what I want and mind it I get everything that I want," said Kaira.

"Everything but, not Sidharth " smirked Shehnaaz.

"You better keep your mouth shut or else I have different ways to torture you," said Kaira.
Kaira brought a thin cloth and tied it around Shehnaaz's mouth so that she could not talk anymore. Shehnaaz struggled to set herself free but, was not as successful as doing so.

< Sidharth in the Car >

"Ahaan get down immediately, we are leaving for the police station right away, " said Sidharth as he cut the call.

Ahaan immediately got down and found Sidharth already waiting in his car for him to arrive. His fingers kept on moving as he drives the car as fast he could.

"What happened Sidharth?" asked Ahaan.

"It's Kaira once again, " said Sidharth while his fingers fisted up.

"You've got to be kidding me! Seriously? What did she do now " said Ahaan as he got frustrate?.

"She has kidnapped Shehnaaz, " said Sidharth.

"What the Fuck! How do you know about that?" said Ahaan.

"I'm sure about it. Shehnaaz went missing and I'm damn sure she is with her" said Sidharth.

"Sidharth wai, we need to have proofs that Kaira has her. The police won't believe it otherwise. About Shehnaaz going missing they won't file any F.I.R complaint before 24 hours" said Ahaan being practical in the current situation.

Sidharth Shukla the most logical and sensible guy could lose and forget about all his logics just in a second when it was about Shehnaaz. He could not afford to lose her at any cost. He didn't want any harm to her.

"yes, you are right! Till then we will have to figure a way out" said Sidharth as he got a little back to his logics.

Suddenly, Sidharth's phone pinged.

He immediately opened the message only to see it was a picture of Shehnaaz. She was tied to a wooden chair with a rope all over her waist, legs and hands. Sidharth's blood boiled. He couldn't see Shehnaaz getting tortured.

He showed it to Ahaan but, they couldn't go to the police station as they didn't have any idea who was doing it. Before, they could plan what they wanted to do Sidharth's phone rang.

"Mr Sidharth Shukla. I guess till now you must have guessed who am I. Kaira, your one and only love. If you want Shehnaaz back then you'll have to remove her from your office and appoint me in her place. Or else...." said Kaira.

"Or else what will you do, if anything even minute happens to her, trust me you can't even imagine what I'll do to you," said Sidharth.

"Darling, let me complete. Or else I have this injection of a dreadful poison which I will inject into and it will gradually take her life away so you better do what I say" said Kaira and she cut the phone.

Sidharth banged his hand to the car steering wheel. He did not know what to do.

"Sidharth, check the picture once again if you can recognize the place around," said Ahaan.

Sidharth opened the picture once again. He tried to zoom into every corner of the picture.

"Oh Fuck," said Sidharth.

"What happened? You know the place?" said Ahaan.

"Yes, I do, it's Shehnaaz's garage, in the same building," said Sidharth as he began to drive the car as fast as he could to Shehnaaz's place.

" Yes I'm coming for you Shehnaaz," Sidharth thought to himself.

Sidharth and Ahaan reached the place and they hid at the backside of the garage as they didn't know what did Kaira have in her hands.

They slowly tried to move towards the garage and barged inside.

Suddenly there was a sound "Baam".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey Guys,  I hope you'll are doing fine.
So this is the 26th chapter which means we are left with 4 more chapters to reach the end of this story.

but, coming to the GOOD NEWS,  I'll be starting a new book after I finish this chapter.

The concept and other details I will reveal in a few days. I hope you'll support and shower love on the new story as much as you guys loved this one.

Hint: the new story will have SidNaaz as well but,  with a whole new twist and a new background altogether. Although their emotional personalities will be pretty much the same as the one in their real life.

I hope you'll like this chapter. Please do vote, comment and share. Inline comments shall be appreciated.

See you guys with a new chapter. 🥰
Love you all ❤