The two chat away as I drag behind them. I just need a little time to recover from the flight. We get to the car rental place and luckily Namjoon handles everything. We are guided to the car and Namjoon, and even Yoongi, packs the luggage in the car as I sit in the backseat. I lay down for a little while I rest my eyes but simply fall asleep. I wake up and it's dark around me. We are still on the road.

"Sleeping beauty is awake" Yoongi jokes. He is sitting in the passenger seat while Namjoon is driving.

"Feeling better?" Namjoon asks.
"Yeah" I say sluggishly as I lean against the car door.
"Are we almost there?" I ask.
"Yeah, just a few more minutes" Namjoon says. I look out into the town.

This must be their town. The town is lively. A skatepark filled with teenagers and kids. A few bars with a great vibe. The huge shopping mall in the center. Even a golf place. I used to play golf. I never played the game, just hit the balls.

"We're here" Namjoon announces as he pulls up into a drive through. The moment we pulled in, a lady came outside followed by a man. They started waving with huge smiles.

Namjoon doesn't even stop the car but Yoongi is already out the door. He immediately hugs the two. I'm guessing these two are his parents.
Namjoon stops the car and we climb out the car. Namjoon approaches the couple. I have no idea what to do with myself but to stand behind them.

"Namjoon!" The lady says with a smile and embraces him in a hug. The man just pats his back with a fond smile on his face.

"Where's dad?" Namjoon asks as he pulls back.
"In the house. He says it's too cold" the man answers with a chuckle.

"And who's this?" The woman asks kindly once she spotted me. I hold out my hand.
"Hello, I'm (Y/N)" I say with a smile. She goes in for a hug instead.

"You can just call me mom" the woman says. She's such a cute lady.
"Mom" Yoongi grumbles as he face palms. It's too dark so I can't see his face.

"Sorry Sorry. It's just-" she begins but Yoongi cuts her off.
"Let's get inside. It's freezing" Yoongi says as he hugs himself.
"Yes yes, you're right. You must be so tired from the journey" Yoongi's mom says as she leads me to the door of the house.

"Namjoon actually did all the work" I say sheepishly.
"That's Namjoon for you. Always such a hard worker" she says. I hear Yoongi grumbling behind me.

We enter the house and it's warm. It feels so homey. We enter the living room to see another man sitting on the couch. He gets up.

"Hey you two" the man says with a warm smile.
"Dad, it's been too long" Namjoon says as he gives him a quick hug. Namjoon's dad greets Yoongi with a nod and he nods back.

"That's because you don't visit" Namjoon's dad crosses his arms making him look bigger as he stands over Namjoon.
"I'm busy" Namjoon sighs out. It seems like he had this conversation with him before.

Namjoon's dad was about to open his mouth until Yoongi's mom cuts in.
"I'm sure they're tired and hungry" she says to ease the tense atmosphere.
"Starving" Yoongi says.

"Oh and this is (Y/N)" Yoongi's mom mentions me. I hold out my hand again but once again I am entered into a bone crushing hug.

Namjoon's dad doesn't just look big. He is big.

"So I've heard. It's so great to finally meet you" he says as he lets go of me.
"Nice to meet you sir" I say with a smile. Their parents are so cute.

"Let's eat. You must be starving" he says as he puts a hand on my shoulder and leads me to the dining table.

The rest follow us to the dining room.
"Has Jisoo arrived yet?" Yoongi asks his mom.
"Yes but she is dead tired. Don't wake her up now" his mother says threateningly into Yoongi's face.