"Not That I know of. Now come on Raven. I don't want to be late."

"Whatever you say Clarkey. Let's go."

The drive to the house was only 10 minutes and there were already a bunch of cars parked all along the street. We got out of the car and walked to the door. I knocked on the door and it was answered by Monty, who was one of Bellamy and Murphy's roommates along with Jasper.

"Clarke and Raven! Yay!" Monty greeted us, pulling us into a hug. When we broke apart he had a massive smile on his face. "Come in."

We walked in to see the house, already crowded with people. There were people dancing, drinking, making out, and playing beer pong, creating the classic party scene.

"Hey Clarke, I promised to go help Murphy with some fire works he got so I'm going to go find him but come find me if you need me." Raven said, turning and walking towards the backyard.

I'm not going to lie, the concept of Raven and Murphy with explosives didn't sit well with me tonight but I didn't even have time to imagine all the possible outcomes of their project when I heard my name being called from outside. The back door was open and I saw Lincoln waving at me, so I walked forward.

"Hey Lincoln, I'm glad you could make it. Is Lexa here?" I asked, trying to make it sound casual, not like I was actually excited to see her.

"Yeah she ran off earlier mentioning something about Bellamy's ass and beer pong." Lincoln said, shrugging his shoulders. "I have a question Clarke. Is Bellamys sister single?"

"You like Octavia?" I asked, giving him an amused smile.

"Yeah." He confirmed, blushing.

"She is single, in fact... Octavia!" I yelled, trying to call my friend.

"Clarke!" Octavia yelled from behind me. I turned around to see Octavia running towards me and the next thing I knew she had tackled me to the ground in a bone crushing hug. "Ouch, you broke me O."

"Clarkey, I didn't know you were coming tonight."

"Not only did I come, but I found you a hottie." I said, standing up and pulling her up with me. "Octavia this is Lincoln. I'm going to go find someone but you two should talk."

"Hi Lincoln. It's very nice to meet you." Octavia smiled, walking up to Lincoln and shaking his hand. I watched as Lincoln turned her hand and kissed it, before I turned around to head to the roof where the beer pong tournament was most likely taking place. I don't know why but I need to find Lexa.

When I got to the roof, I saw a crowd of people surrounding the fancy beer pong table, and two people mid game. Bellamy and Lexa. Of course.

"Hey Clarke! You made it!" Bellamy slurred, clearly very drunk already.

"So I take it Lexa is winning this match?" I ask, looking between the two. My eyes stopped wandering for a second, when I noticed Lexa's outfit; jeans a white t shirt, and a leather jacket. She honestly looks fantastic.

"You know it Clarke. I don't know how to lose. In fact..." Lexa threw a ball sinking it perfectly into Bellamy's last cup. I win."

"No way. I have finally found myself a worthy opponent. Please never go back to Australia." Bellamy begged, picking up his final red solo cup and throwing it back.

"Hey Clarke, can I talk to you?" Lexa asked, walking towards me.

"Yeah, Let's go down to the beach though where it's quieter." I suggested, and Lexa gave me a grateful smile and a nod.

We walked downstairs and out the back door, and then we both took off our shoes and started walking along the beach. There was a peaceful silence between us as we walked, but I was still pretty curious about what Lexa wanted to talk to me about.