Missing

Ch.29

None of the boys could sense your presence anywhere in Namjoon's palace. That was a bad sign along with the fact that they were intruding on territory they didn't belong on. Hermes had given them a warning which Namjoon didn't take lightly. Without another word to his servants, Namjoon teleported with the others to Kuiper. It was the only place they could be at peacefully without worrying for their lives. As soon as they were all there, each of them tested out their powers and were relieved to have them back. The statue of Hermes scared them a lot more than they would have liked. It wasn't funny to them, but Namjoon was entertained by it. The amusement didn't last long though considering their current and main issue.

You were missing.

Namjoon was immediately bombarded with questions about your disappearance. He had no clue about what happened. He was just as lost as them. It was a frustrating position to be in since you were in his home. He had checked in on you about an hour earlier at most only to find you gone. Not a single trace of you was left to give them a hint on where you went. That was the maddening part about it all. Aside from worrying about your location and safety, it was the fact that you were right in that room. He was the last person to see you! Then you're somehow gone? How could he let that happen? Namjoon was already upset with himself so that last thing he needed were the others hounding on him about the whole thing.

They wanted to know where she was, but Namjoon had no answers for them there. When they all finally realized that Namjoon really didn't know, they all groaned. Disappointment was strong in the air. They couldn't believe Namjoon lost track of you. Where could you have gone? Did you wander around the iron city? Namjoon highly doubted it. His servants would have caught you trying to leave and would bring you back to him immediately. There was no proper or clear explanation as to where you vanished to. Suddenly you were gone and they needed answers. All the boys kept Namjoon seated as they kept the interrogation going.

"Fine! We established he doesn't know where she went, but..." Yoongi turned to face him as he slammed his hand on the table. Namjoon sighed, looking to the side so he wouldn't get annoyed by Yoongi's face. "Why would you take her to Mercury in the first place?"

"Because I thought it was better for her to have no control of her power there than on Earth! It was impulsive and I know that now. I'm sorry!" Namjoon frowned. The only ones willing to accept it were Namjoon's friends. Hoseok along with Seokjin and Jimin. The others refused to take it, narrowing their eyes on him.

"You were planning to marry her, weren't you? You were going to follow through with your own plan without even telling us!" Jungkook accused the blue hair. A scoff left the older before he looked Jungkook in the eyes.

"No, I wasn't. We talked about marriage at most and (F/n) told me she doesn't want to marry if there's no love," Namjoon stated. He was hoping the blush on his cheeks wasn't noticeable. Talking about his rejection to these guys of all people was embarrassing. They took in his words as they nodded slowly compared to Taehyung who crossed his arms with a loud huff.

"Good! At least she knows that much." Taehyung marched up to Namjoon to glare at him. "You know, I'm trying to make her fall for me even if I suck at it."

"Your point?" Namjoon's brows knitted together. "She'd still rather marry me than you."

"YOU!" Taehyung shouted. He was being dramatic again which Namjoon didn't have time for. He was shaking his head and the others were tired of Taehyung's tangents too. "You better make her fall for you fair and square! No defiling of ANY kind before marriage!"

"I never planned it!!" Namjoon kicked Taehyung back with a red face. That was the last thing he wanted to be accused of. He may have brought you to Mercury though he realized it was a mistake. Just as they broke into his palace, Namjoon was planning on waking you up if you weren't already. He was going to take you back to Earth and help you face your problems head on. He had your back but then things turned out like this. It wasn't how he expected it to turn out. Now getting interrogated and accused of things that were making him uncomfortable. Taehyung was ready to keep going before Yoongi shoved Taehyung to the ground.