Liked by 1,046 others
blake: it's just the same everyday

comments disabled

She was excited for her song to come out. She wanted to see what people would say to it. She always loved positive feedback when it came to things she loved doing. Her photography, when she becomes big she will know people love the pictures she takes. Her music, she wants to know if people like what she writes. She used to take dance and people loved how talented of a dancer she was, since she was tall people loved her even more. Along with her fighting, she loved when people praised her for being a good fighter.

Blake was an extremely talented girl, she knew that she could do different activities a lot of people couldn't do. Which just made her much more unique. She already stood out but even if she didn't dye her hair or wear all black or get tattoos she would still stand out in a different way. She could sing, dance, skate, fight, and is a really good photographer. She was already unique but no one really noticed beside her dad.

But then came Jace. He noticed how unique she was. He saw how eye catching she was. It wasn't just her physical features either. It was the mysterious persona around her that made her unique, it was the clothes she wore and the tattoos that were inked into her skin permanently. It was the fact that she didn't let what other people said negatively about her affect her in any way because she was confident in who she was. She didn't want to blend in.

Her dad had always told her she was born to stand out because she was.

Her thoughts were cut off when a loud, solid knock was at her bedroom door.

"Come in mom!"

Her door creaked open and Jace's head popped through the doorway.

"Your mom let me in, I hope that's okay."

Blake shrugged and he shut the door behind him as he took off his shoes. He climbed in bed next to her and left a little space between them.

"Why didn't you stay until dinner?"

"I didn't want to intrude any longer."

Blake really didn't want to talk. She was in a very good mood and didn't want anything to ruin it.

"You wou-"

"Can we not talk? I just want to sit in silence."

Jace nodded rather than speaking and they sat in silence staring at her tv that was off. Blake sighed and placed her head on Jace's shoulder as she began to drift into her deep thoughts. Jace tried not to fangirl as she willingly decided to put her head there and waited a few minutes before putting his head on top of hers gently. He squeezed one eye shut praying she wouldn't move her head but she stayed still and he smiled.

He couldn't help but get a whiff of her hair that smelt like mangoes. He stared at the wall with a smile on his face as the two teens just sat in silence enjoying each other's company. Blake was extremely glad he was okay with not talking. She always preferred to sit in silence but her old friends back home always like to chat and make conversation so she never really fit in with them.

Her dad also loved sitting in silence and they often did that when he would come home from work. She would be curled into his side with his arm wrapped around her as he held her. They would just sit or lay there for hours without speaking, just enjoying the presence of one another. Blake never had a bond like that with her mom. From the minute she was born she was a daddy's girl. She still is.

Blake felt her eyes becoming heavy, she was very tired but didn't do anything as she continued to stare at the wall. After a while she did eventually fall asleep.

Jace sat there as Blake's head got heavier. He glanced down noticing that she was now sleeping and he smiled widely. So he decided to go on his phone as Blake slept, not wanting to move since her head was on him and he didn't want to wake her up. She eventually turned over and curled into Jace's side and he once again stopped himself from fangirling.

His stomach was all nervous and his heart was beating fast with the fact that she was cuddling up on him while she slept. Wanting to cherish this moment forever, he took a picture before setting his phone underneath the pillow and slowly wrapping his arm around her.

Blake was a light sleeper, so he was very slow and careful with any movement that he did. When he finally got comfortable, Blake was still curled into his side.

He held in his groan when his phone began to vibrate underneath the bed.

Mom❤️: It's time for dinner

Jace: I'm just going to stay at Blake's

Mom❤️: You sure?

Jace: Ya she is sleeping and I don't wanna wake her

Mom❤️: ??

Jace: Nothing I'll see u later

Mom❤️: Be safe I love you

Jace: I will love u 2
read

Jace put his phone down and groaned once it began to vibrate against the bed another time.

Collin: Dont wanna wake her huh

Jace: Oh shut up

Collin: 😉😉😉

Jace: U r 14 stop being weird like that

Collin: I'm just curious on what u 2 teens were doin

Jace: When I get home I'm going to hit u

Collin: I'm curious jeez calm ur tits

Jace: If u really must know we r cuddling

Collin: Avery and Gracie r going to love this

Jace: Of course u will tell them

Collin: Well ya I'm telling the whole family over dinner

Jace: U suck u little shit
read

Jace groaned but immediately regretted it when Blake grumbled in her sleep, moving a bit before letting out a long sigh.

He breathed out before putting his phone on silent and tucking it under one of her pillows. He adjusted his arm around her slowly and gently before shutting his eyes.

He was working his way out of the friend zone and he couldn't have been happier.
———
11-16-20