Chapter 38~ Going Home

Start from the beginning

You sat still and silent. You had mixed emotions on this issue. On one hand she did this to protect them. On the other she intended to hurt someone, Katsuki of all people....your heart tightened in turmoil. Could you forgive her? Did you really have a choice? She was right, Katsuki probably would have come back and gotten himself killed or worse...captured. and yes that's definitely worse.

You hesitantly placed your hand on hers as she hung her head and cried. She sheepishly looked up at your stern face. "I...I know...I'm still in trouble. I'm sorry..." You gave her hand a gentle squeeze and she quickly burst into tears again and lunge herself at you and hugged you tightly. You pay her back lightly with a strained smile.

She calmed down and let you go. "Oh, that's right here I brought this." She reach under your cot and brought up a large yellow file. "When you were out of it and the doctors were patching you up Hisan stayed in the operating room. So...I uh..."

You turned the file over in your hands and spotted a tab labeled "Y/N AMASTACIA" your mouth dropped open and you slowly looked over at her. She nervously chuckled and scratched the back of her head. "Yah, so I uh went into his office, I have key card, and I took the file out and made copies. Those are the original documents, I put the copies in a new labeled file and slipped right out. So, there you go. Everything you need to know about...you! And no, I didn't peek. I swear. But seriously you can let anyone see that."

You gave her a "what the fuck" kind of look and she laughed. "Yah I know 'But how am I gonna sneak it out Akuma!?' problem solved! She reached under the bed again and held up your backpack. Your going home today girlfriend." She smiled big with her eyes closed and tilted her head as you slowly reach up for your bag with more tears overflowing from your eyes. Home. Katsuki. Dad. Aizawa....everyone!

"I kind of went off on Hisan and convinced him that it was about damn time for you to go ho-" you interrupted her with a hug. You gripped onto to her bleach tie-dyed black t-shirt and sobbed quietly into her cinnamon scented hair. You sat back and began rummaging through your bag. You whip out a notepad and pencil and start scribbling down words.

"Come with me?" It says.

She gazed at the words and she looked so sad. She smiled at you. "I can't, I wish I could but I can't leave...ever. I'm sorry." She looked at her wrist, at a black watch and sighed. "I have to go, the nurse will be back any second and she'll be discharging you after she gives the pain meds and a quick check up." She gives you a quick hug and stands up. You reach out to her but her back is facing you as she dries her eyes.

She walks towards you door and stops with her hand on the door knob. "Hey Y/n?....I hope I never see you here again." She turned her head to look at you and smile. "Love you." And then she just...left. You sat there for a second with everything that just happened swimming around in your head. Until you heard the clacking of heals in the hall. You quickly shoved the file and notepad into you backpack and zipped it up before the nurse came back in.

A few hours later
(Also a trigger warning further down)

Hisan walked in a hurried paced down the hall until he reached your door. You were getting dressed back in the clothes you wore when you got her, they had been dry cleaned and repaired which you suppose was pretty nice, probably Akuma's idea. The nurse had left a while back. She had notified you that you could whisper but to keep it VERY limited. Don't speak unless absolutely necessary. And if it starts to hurt or feel sore then stop immediately.

There were two quick knocks at your door but before you had the chance to call out the the person on the other side, to tell them to give you a minute, the door burst open and low and behold it was Hisan. You quickly closed your blouse, that you were still buttoning up. He closed the door behind him, eyes glued to you.