◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝐎𝟔 ⨟ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝟗 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝟑/𝟒﹚

Start from the beginning

ゞ End of Dream.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The older Greenwood woke up sweating.

"Oh it was just a dream." she said to herself "But who was that girl and who's Bellatrix?"

She sighed and looked out of her bedroom window.Each of the stars twinkled brightly in the sky.

And before you knew it she drifted off to sleep again.

ꗃ 𓂃Next day.

The older Greenwood was already awake listening to the birds sing their melodies.She was still thinking about the dream.Was it going to happen?Or was it something that happened.

࿐ ˙˖ ݁ ˖ ˙˖ ˓𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Stop thinking about the dream Rose.New day!Hogwarts day!No more stupid Asher!!Yes no more of my sisters dumb friends!!

Breathe in...

Breathe out.

Well time to get  ready.

(With out the jean jacket and glasses)

"MADELYN!ROSELINE!WE NEED TO GET GOING!" Mother shouted from downstairs.

I run down the stairs and head for the door cause we had put all  our cases in the car yesterday.It's a traveling thing.I opened the door and stepped outside.It's pretty chilly today.

Into the car I go!Woopppppp!HOGWARTS HERE I COME!!

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

ゞ King's cross station.

Let's see what platform. 9 AND 3/4? How's that even possible!

"Mom where's platform nine and three quarters?" Madelyn asked.

"There's no  such platform!Where'd you get that from?" My mother scoled.

"It's on the tickets Mom!" I said .

"Hm must be something to do with magic." father said as he folded his newspaper.

We went to platform nine and I saw them.It was the red heads I saw at Diagonal alley.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

⌕. ࣪ ִֶָ ࣪ ˖𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Fred,George,Percy you first!" Mr Weasley said.

The three red haired went through the pillar that was in between the platforms 9 and 10.

"Mom I'm guessing that's platform nine and three quarters!" the older Greenwood said facing the red heads.

"Roseline!" the red haired girl shouted."Ginny!" the blonde haired girl shouted.

"Ah Mrs Greenwood pleasure seeing you guys here!" Mr Weasley said.

"You know them Arthur?" a red haired woman asked.

"Yes, The kids made friends with them at Diagonal alley!" Mr Weasley answered his wife.

"I'm Flora Greenwood!And this is my husband Richard!" the blonde's mother said.

"I'm Molly Weasley!Looking for platform nine and three quarters? " The kind woman asked.

The Greenwoods nodded to that statement.

"Right through this pillar!Trust me!" Mr Weasley said.

"That's madness I'm not going through a pillar!" the younger Greenwood shouted.

"Suit yourself Madelyn!" The older Greenwood said then run into the pillar.The younger Greenwood plucked up the courage and run through the pillar as well their parents followed behind them as well as the rest of the Weasleys leaving Harry and Ron behind.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

"Goodbye Darlings!Stay safe Momy loves you!" Mrs Greenwood said with tears in her eyes as she hugged her daughters.

"Mom you don't have to make a scene!" the younger Greenwood screeched .The older Greenwood on the other hand was enjoying this hug.

"Bye Mom I'll miss you!" She said to her Mother.

"Goodbye father." She said to her father who didn't seem to be paying attention.

"Bye Roseline." her father said as he flipped a page of the newspaper.

"Bye Dad!" The younger Greenwood said then run up to her father and gave him a hug.

"Bye Princess!I'll miss you!" he said as he bent down to hug his favorite daughter.

The older Greenwood left her baggage and went into the train.Her younger sister followed closely behind her.

"Where do we sit Roseline?" Her sister asked.

"You mean where do YOU sit!Goodbye I'm going to sit with Ginny!" She snapped at her sister then walked to the compartment she saw her friend go to.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ ─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Dedicated to the only person who used to read this book.