Epilogue

I gave in... let's finish this off!

Tobias Eaton sat on his couch. He was an 80 year old man, who had a wonderful life, especially with his wife, Beatrice "Tris" Eaton (née Prior). But she had left him.

She was gone forever.

He had lost her 10 months ago. Well, to be exact, he had lost her 307 days, and 10 minutes ago.

Their first-born, Isabella, was visiting her father, who was gravely ill and depressed. He missed his wife, and Izzy was missing her mother as well. Izzy had grown up, a lot. She's had 2 kids, Beatrice (she had her whilst her Mom was dying, first-born child), and Alfie Eaton-Roberts. Tobias' second-born visited him yesterday. His second-born's name was Andrew Eaton. After Tris' father. He has twins, who are both 12, and female, but they are strong like Tobias was when he was younger.

Tobias felt dizzy, and leaned his head back. A tear slipped from his right eye. His vision went blurry, from reality. He had saw all of his friends. Tobias was the last one to pass away. He saw Tris, 16, young and free again, taking his right hand into her left. She ran towards the party, and Tobias felt the ring digging in between his middle and ring fingers. He couldn't care. He felt 18, again, partying with Zeke, Uriah, Christina, Will (who passed away at the age of 20, cancer), Shauna, Lynn, Marlene, and Tris. He loved this, and forgot the last year of his life, as he left it behind.

Izzy tried calling her brother, who picked up on the third try. "Hello, it is Andy Eaton, from Dauntless Leadership. How can I help you?" Izzy sobbed, her father's heart had stopped 5 minutes ago. Andy came over immediately, and they sat, staring at their father's corpse, telling stories between themselves of him.

The Legendary Tobias "Four" Eaton is dead.