Thirty Four

Tobias' PoV

I also get a letter from Al.

Four,
Look, I know you know about my Divergence, but it did the opposite of what a normal Divergent's Divergence would do. By the time you read this I am most likely dead. Don't tell anyone I was Divergent, please, and we all know you like Tris, so just start dating her already!
Sincerely,
Albert (Al) Smith.

Al was Divergent? It put him into the simulation longer? Well, that makes sense now. Should I tell Tris, or Christina, or Will? No, he told you not to tell anyone. If I did tell someone though what's the worst that could happen? A zombie Al apocalypse, I joke around in my head.

************

Tris has not eaten anything since dinner last night. All she has been doing is puking. "C'mon, Honey, let's get you something to eat," I try to drag her to the kitchen, but she starts to puke again. "I'll bring it here then," I say, to myself rather than Tris. I return with butter on toast. She starts to eat the toast, a forlorn expression on her face.

***************

Today we start to plan the Wedding. We decide for it to be private, only with our family. Also it will be where I first knew I had a huge crush on Tris... the Ferris Wheel. We plan for it on Friday next week, when I have to take a sick leave, which I was planning to save in the very rare case I am sick. I stare at Tris and into her cold but bright, and pretty blue-gray eyes.

I can't wait to marry her.

I hope you enjoyed! My country is officially COVID free!!! Sorry, this me bragging, but thank you Jacinda Ardern!
Inā koa! (Goodbye for now in Māori)

~•~
ChoosingAblaze