Twenty Four

Tris' PoV

The pregnancy test I took last night, but I didn't look at the results. I wanted Christina to show me that, or Four, maybe. I look at it, and it is positive.

Tobias' PoV

Tris' eyes fill with tears, and she runs to the bathroom. "Tris?" Did she see the ring? Does she want to get married to me? "Tobias. I-" she sobs, and I lean against the doorframe. "I wasn't supposed to see that-" she sobs, again. She didn't see the ring. "I- I am-" she starts, but she can't say it. "I am pregnant, Tobias," I gasp, and Tris sobs again. "I'm too young, Tobias! This wasn't supposed to happen!" She sobs, again, and pukes in the toilet. "Beatrice," I say, softly, "it is OK to be scared."
"But I shouldn't be! I'm Dauntless, for crying out loud!" She yells at me, and I blame hormones. "Everyone is scared when they are pregnant, but some hide that fear, Zeke and Shauna were, but look how Grace and Will turned out."

Tris' PoV

"Ok," I agree, softly. "Can you pass me my phone?" I ask, Tobias, and he goes to get my phone. I puke again, and I feel lightheaded. Pregnancy? I guess. I text Christina, and I decide not to tell her about... the child.

Sorry for the short chapter! Should Tris tell Christina, and the gang about the kid? Let me know, if so, and when!
Be brave, and Stay Alive.

ChoosingAblaze.