Twenty Seven - Secret Revealed

Christina's PoV

I plan on making Four tell everyone about the FourTris baby. I text Zeke, and he agrees with me. We decide to plan over text, and it goes well... ish.

Tris' PoV

I hope that Tobias doesn't tell everyone about it. "Are you gonna say anything about it to the group?"
"It?" He asks, with an frown on his face.
"Gender neutral pronoun," I say, trying to ignore my Erudite side. He nods, and he tells me that this is our thing. I sure hope so.

Zeke's PoV

Finally, we can go to C or D! But we have to bring Grace and William. I love them, but they might ruin some FourTris, as Christina calls it, or Chrill action tonight. "Ready?" Shauna asks, looking smoking hot in her dark red dress, it almost looks black. She has Cat eye makeup on, and her lips are cherry. "Damn, girl, you look smoking hot," she smiles, and we walk, hand in hand, to Christina's place.

Christina's PoV.

"Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" I ask, and she stares at me with a seriously? look. "Truth," she says, and my eyes widen. "When are you gonna tell the rest about the...?"

Tris' PoV

"You promised that we won't talk about it!" I feel deeply hurt, hormones, I guess. "What do you mean?" Uriah asks, and everyone is looking at me, or Christina. "I am..."
"Engaged," Tobias butts in. Everyone stares at my left hand. I have no ring on, however. "She's not. What is she really?" Marlene, and Shauna, ask in unison. I roll my eyes, and I decide to tell them the truth. "I am pregnant..." well, I am great secret keeper. "Mar, C or D?"
"D, duh," Marlene says, and Uriah has a huge grin on his face. "My gurl ain't no pansycake!" We all laugh, and I dare Mar to sit on Uri's lap for the rest of the game. At least I am nice to my friends. We continue to play, and I have a great time. In fact the best time ever since I came first in initiation, in fact.

Which ship should I put of in;

Urilene?

Lynn and another girl?

Sheke?

Or Chrill?

~•~
ChoosingAblaze.