Ten

A/N: We will all take a moment to remember FourTris. I doesn't happen in this chapter... sorry. Also this is kinda turning into a story. Don't leave  tho, there will be a lot of Candor or Dauntless coming.

Four's PoV

Bitchy Nate flirts with Tris. My Tris. I roll my eyes at the thought of protecting Tris. The third jumper wears gray. Tris' eyes go wide, and she tries to calm down, but fails to do so. "What's your name?" I ask the girl in front of me. "Um..." she stutters, which takes me back to when Tris first jumped. "Bec," she says, firmly, just like a year ago Tris did.

Tris' PoV

That asshole Nate flirted with me, and my Abnegation friend, Rebecca, joined Dauntless. "Welcome to Dauntless, Bec." Four finalizes, and she smiles at me with recognition. I don't return the smile. I tap my foot against the ground and wait for all the initiates to be down here.

"Transfers can stay, Dauntless-Borns can leave." I say, in my "Six" voice. Four does the same introductory as he did last year, with my transfer class. "My name's Four, and this is Six." Someone, I think a Candor, chuckles. "What's so damn funny?" I say, in a voice Four used to scold Chrissy a year ago. Four smirks a little, and I miss our relationship, if I had stayed with him for longer were we going to warn the Abnegation? The attack he told me about a week ago? A heat rushes through my chest, as I think of our little infinity. I love him, I realize, and I try not to run to my new apartment.