Twenty Nine

Tris' PoV

Dad walks towards Tobias and Marcus. "Andrew," Marcus nods to Dad, and I stand back a bit. "Tobias?" Dad asks Four/Tobias. He gives me an confused look, and raises an eyebrow. I shake my head, trying to tell him I don't understand. "No, my name is Four," he says, firmly, like he did to my initiation class. "Don't be stupid, Tobias," Marcus states, and I hope he doesn't get beaten. I look at my watch and I look up to see all the parents leaving. "Bye, Dad, I love ya. Bye, Marcus," I push them towards the exit.

Tobias' PoV

How did Andrew Prior recognize me? I stare at the wall I painted: Fear God Alone. I sigh, and Tris looks at me. "Look, I don't know how Dad knew your name," Tris snaps. I stare into her blue-gray eyes. "I do," I try and state simply. She shakes her head and sighs. "Once, I didn't know that he had a meeting with your father. I peeked around the corner, and saw his eyes focused on mine. I got a beating after..."  her eyes look at me with pity. She leans towards me, and I put my hands on her waist, and we go towards the bedroom, lips interlocked.

Tris' PoV

Tobias decides to kiss my cheek, then jawline, then neck. He bites my neck, passionately, giving me a hickey. I moan, and he takes off my shirt.

***a thousand hickeys later. Jk!***

When I wake it is 3 in the morning, and Tobias isn't in bed... I stumble over to the light switch, and flick it on. I am blinded for a sec, and swe him with a box in his hand. It is a ring box.

Tobias notices that I have noticed the ring box.