Four/Tobias - The Games.

Four's chapter♥️😄

Tobias' PoV.

"Don't call me 'Nose'!" Will shouts through gritted teeth. "I dare you to go Candor, to your parents, and tell them that you stabbed someone in the eye with a butter knife. And also say you are gay..."
"They already know...?" Peter suggests, and Tris raises her eyebrows. Peter is gay? I am not homophobic, or anything, but I always thought he'd date Molly if she passed... but she didn't.

"You're gay?" I ask my once-initiate, and Eric's face is all red. Peter rolls his and sarcastically announces "no, they know that their son has murderous tendencies." I roll my eyes. We run out the door and to the trains.

Eric's PoV.

Peter is gay... interesting. I always thought that he was straight or bisexual, but not gay. You are happy that he is gay! I try not to blush, and Tobias stares at me, with a questioning look. I scowl at him, and he turns to Tris Prior. God, they are gross together, Four protecting her, and she doesn't realize it. I bet she is Divergent. I shake my head and look at Peter. He looks nervous, pale, and all that stuff. I think he might vomit, but he better not vomit on my hair or Imma kill him.

Peter's PoV

Great, the person whom I have a liking for knows I am gay. They are probably straight. I think, and I see him looking my way. Eric drops his gaze on me. I silently freak out, is he gay, too? Would he be my bf? I don't know. I wish I knew.

We arrive in Candor, and I ask where my parents are. "Peter?" I hear a women's voice behind me, and I spin around to see my mother. "Hey, Mom," I say, firmly - I hope. "Hey, Peter, what are you doing here?" She asks softly.
"I... um... came to tell you something, 1) I am gay. 2) I stabbed someone in the eye with a butter knife, for 1st place. Ok? Thanks, bye, I love you, too!"

Tris' PoV

Peter bolts towards the door realizing that we are on the train and leaving without him. We all die of laughter, except Eric - oddly, and we play C or D on the train.