Twenty Eight.

Tris' PoV

The day of Visiting Day has arrived. Last year I thought of it as the end of the world, but this year is different... it feels worse. I would have to tell my Mom, or Dad, or Caleb (highly unlikely, but still a possibility) that Tobias and I are a thing, and that I am carrying his future daughter/son. I can try to hide the fact I am pregnant, so I will.

Tobias' PoV

Another day I spend to myself ignoring all the happy families, the very opposite of mine. Tris is awake, in the shower, and I am surprising her with her favourite breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and pancakes. I am not a huge fan of meat, but I enjoy eating chicken. "Ooh! Yay! Thank you, Tobias!" I look at Tris, and her face is bright. I love her smile. "Visiting Day today," I announce, causally. Tris' smile fades. "What's wrong, Beatrice?" She shakes her head, and decides to eat some of her breakfast.

*****************

I stare at Tris, and she stares at me, waiting for her family to arrive. We are still in our apartment.

Tris' PoV

He leans in, and pecks my lips, but I keep him from pulling away. I stand on my tiptoes, and kiss him. He holds my waist, and my legs wrap around his. My back is pressed to the wall, with Tobias holding me. I hear the door open but I don't jump. Tobias keeps his lips on mine. "Tobias?" A familiar voice calls, and we stay in the position, frozen.

It is Marcus.

"Why do I always catch you two when you are kissing?" Tobias and I both blush, and he puts me down. "I don't know, Marcus, maybe because you are always unexpected." I remark, and Marcus smirks. I stare at him, half mad, half confused about how I feel. "I am gonna go find my Mom," and I leave.

"Beatrice?" A voice says from behind me, and I turn to face my mother. "Mom," we hug, and talk. First she asks me about life in Dauntless, and I can reply half-honestly. I ask her about Abnegation. "It's good, Beatrice, thank you. Your brother came to visit."
"Caleb?"
"Yes, he wanted to apologize for choosing Erudite, instead of Abnegation," my brother has changed a lot. "What's happening with you, and a boyfriend?" I flush, and (speak of the devil) I see Tobias by the Pit with his father. "Wasn't that your... initiation instructor?" I smile, to me he is more than that. He is the love of my life. "Yep, that is Four," wow, it's been forever since I said "Four". Mom smiles. "Can I ask you a question?" I nod, "what do your tattoos represent?" I smile, and I explain the ravens and the Dauntless and Abnegation seals. "Your father is planning to come at 1 o'clock." I nod.

Just gonna Timeskip to 1. Still in Tris' PoV.

Marcus has stayed the whole day, and I pray not to see scars on Tobias. They are at the chasm, no where near where Tobias and I had our first kiss. "Beatrice," my father catches me staring at Marcus and Tobias. "Dad, hi!" He gives me a handshake, which I am surprised by. "I'm sorry for choosing Dauntless..." I say, and my father smiles. "Beatrice, I know about you," he knows my Divergence? "I know that you felt you didn't fit in Abnegation, and I respect this." Oh. Four leans against one of the walls, still talking to Marcus. "Tobias Eaton?" My Dad asks, I find myself confused. "Why do you think that Four," I emphasize his nickname, "is Tobias Eaton?"
"I've seen him, he looks... tougher, more Dauntless. I saw him once the day before the Choosing Ceremony, when I was having a work meeting at Marcus', the boy was upstairs, his head poking around the corner." My father starts to walk towards the two, and I try to tell him to stop. He continues walking. I facepalm, because Mom had walked up to Four last year, too.