Twenty One.

Shauna's PoV

I have officially given birth to Grace Leah Pedred-Kellie and William Lee Pedred-Kellie. Great, I had twins, I think, sarcastically, but I love them all to death. Zeke and the rest go back to playing Candor or Dauntless. His lips brush my cheek, and flare up, blushing wildly. I squeeze his hand for a last time and he leaves. "Do you want me to stay?" Well, duh, I just gave birth. Of course, I want the Dad to stay. I nod, and he takes Grace onto his arms. I love my beautiful little girl and boys.

Tris' PoV

Zeke stays behind and the peace serum on Tobias has worn out. We wait for Zeke, who doesn't come. Tobias' phone bings, and he reads the text:

ℍ𝕚, 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣.
𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟.
ℤ𝕖𝕜𝕖.

We start to play, and I enjoy it, surprisingly. "Truth or Dauntless?" Christina asks me, and I wanna go truth. "Have you and Four done some addition, maybe some multiplication? If not, why?" I should've known. Her lips, which are covered in Lip Gloss, have an evil smile on them. "We haven't because, we were Stiffs, and they teach us not to do PDA, so we saw no kisses or anything like that." Tobias covers for my embarrassing fear. I silently thank him, and he smiles. His smile is rather shy, but, God, I love it. It brightens up my day. We play another few rounds, I had to drink a filled to the brim shot glass filled with hot sauce. "Four," Chrissy says, all sweet and innocent.  "I dare you to-" she starts, but Four cuts her off. "How do you know I don't wanna do a truth?" We all laugh and Tobias does join in. "You never choose it. Anyways, Play Seven Minutes in Heaven with Bea," I regret tell her my real name ages ago. We stand, and I am nervous. What if he tries taking off my shirt? I remember the prank that we did ages ago:

'Seven Minutes in Heaven?!?! With Tris?!?! Tris stands, and so do I. If I refuse, I would have to take off my shirt, which I am saving for my real name. When we enter Uriah's bedroom, I whisper to her. "We should trick them, Beatrice." Shit, I called her Beatrice. "One of us bangs against the wall, while the other moans," why is she good at this?! "Plus did I hear you say 'Beatrice'?" I shake my head no, and I can tell she doesn't believe me. She starts to moan and I punch the walls, hard enough so it makes a sound, but not too hard, so it hurts my fists later. She is smiling, and sitting on the bed. She is soooooooo beautiful, I think to myself, and I remind myself: you are 18, she is 16, she probably hates you... I keep punching the wall. I hear Uriah shout: "Only virgins are allowed in my bedroom!" Tris bites her lip to stop her from laughing.'

"We are not gonna prank them, again," I state, and he nods. That was fun and games, before we were together. When we enter the guest room, he closes the door. His lips crash against mine, and I stand, shocked. Eventually, we just start, y'know, making out a bit.

Detailed, side note:

I bite on his lower lip, and his hands go to my shirt's hem. I take it off, and he takes off his. I stare at his abs(!) We start to kiss again, his lips against mine. My heart accelerates, with his hands on my lower waist. His lips release mine, and we go to the bed.

Details over.

Christina catches us making out, shirtless. We grab our shirts, and put them back on. When we leave the bedroom, I see Eric and Lauren, holding hands.

Eric is bisexual, now.