Thirty Seven

Tris' PoV

"What are you doing here?" I say, still laying down. Caleb smiles a bit, and I get really suspicious. "Candor or Dauntless!" He shouts, and I smile.

Sorry, I just realized that I haven't been doing any C or D games in a while... so yeah.

I sigh, and ask Tobias (which I called Four in front of Caleb, and he keeps calling him "Number Boy.") I text on the Group Chat, which got renamed, for some reason, all of our ship names. (FourTris, Chrill, Sheke, Urilene and Lynn!)

Tris: C ᴏʀ D ᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ɴᴏᴡ???

Chris: Yᴇᴀʜ, sᴜʀᴇ, sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ Sɪx!

Zeke: Yᴇᴘ, ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ Sʜᴀᴜɴᴀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪᴅs.

Marlene: Sᴇᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!

Lynn: Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴇxᴄᴘᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ!

I sigh and get up, to go put on some layers. Tobias does too. "Hey! Why are you going into the same bedroom? And, Beatrice, have you put on some weight?" Caleb says. "Okay, lemme make this clear. One, we are dating, of course we are gonna share a bedroom. Two, my name is Tris, not Beatrice. Third, I am pregnant, Caleb." I scold Caleb in my Six voice, then I leave, and go change.

Tobias' PoV

Wow, okay. Tris was just being an badass to her older brother! Tris and I both put on a lot of layers, 10, at least.

When Christina arrives, first, it is obvious. That girl could never be quiet even if she tried. "Who's that?" Christina asks, and Tris tells her about Caleb, being her brother and all. Everyone had a different reaction to Caleb. Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, and Shauna shook his hand, Christina smiled at him, and Lynn shot a joke. "Well I guess we can tell who got the good genes," all the Dauntless in this room laugh, even Tris.

"Four, C or D?" Zeke asks me, after we explained the rules to Caleb. "Dauntless, duh," I reply back, hoping no one gives Tris an extreme dare. "I dare you to..." Zeke thinks hard and deeply, and Caleb whispers in his ear, and Zeke smiled evilly.