Sara dream date for kartik

ابدأ من البداية

I opened my laptop and booked the flights and the boat house.

"Sara why are you running around the house ." My mom asked me.

"Mom , just now Sanchita said Kartik is free from Thursday and I have booked the tickets to Kerala. Now I am rushing to pack my things." I said in a hurry.

"You still have 2 whole days, what's the hurry ??" My mom questioned me.

"Mom , I am just coming up with a list to shop tomorrow." As soon as I finished my words my mom had a very strange reaction.

"You have your chudi, bathsuit , what else ??"

" those all are old I need to get new ones" which really made my mom eyes pop out.

"What " I said running to my room to escape form her.

Once I made a list I decided to use my Instagram as I was bored. I was using my stalking profile and was seeing random videos when I came across a girl wearing his husbands shirt and had a mini photo shoot in her house.

After seeing that I didn't hesitant to search about couples who ride bike together and I saw many amazing videos.

I called ma " ma, how are you ??" I asked as it was 7 pm.

"I am good sara , just prepping dinner . What about you ??" She asked me.

"Ma I am planning to come home and meet you guys but I don't need Kartik there . I will tell you the reason later." I said.

"Okay sara no problem, he has night shoot today. Even if he comes home I will tell pa to stall him . I can't wait to see you ." She said in happiness.

"I will leave the house now and join you guys for dinner ." I said which made ma more happy.

I changed into salwar as I was wearing night suit and left the house.

The moment I rang the bell ma came rushing to the door and hugged me.

"Ma, what happened??" I asked.

"I missed my daughter in law so much ." She said .

"What to do ma, my movie schedule was hectic." I said going inside the house.

"Tell me what's the occasion ." She asked and I could see pa and Kiki joining me.

"I am planning to take Kartik to Kerala . It's a small trip we are leaving on Thursday night and will be back on Sunday evening. And for the place you already know , the same boat house " I said.

"Aww sara , it's nice . I guess we couldn't catch Kartik until next Monday ." Kiki joked.

"Oh , I am not going to tell Kartik about it ." I replied to Kiki .

"What's the whole plan ??" Pa asked.

"Everyone listen carefully, do you guys remember how we answered our dream date question Kartik has already done it for me and now I am going to do the same . But the place is different.

I am going to call Kartik on Thursday and tell I am going to London for an friends marriage and I can't meet him .

And by not seeing me for months Kartik will suggest he will drop me in the airport.

Then I will pull him inside and will take him with me to Kerala .

And the things which I have planned in Kerala , I think it's best you ask Kartik once when come back." I didn't give them the whole plan and their faces fell without knowing it.

"It's not fair ." Kiki said.

"It's good to be in suspense, even my mom doesn't know the whole plan." I said with a wink.

"Come on let's have dinner ." Ma called us all.

"Ma , can Kiki and I have dinner after some time, I am planning to steal some Kartik clothes for the trip ." I said.

"Then we are also in ." Ma and pa said at the same time .

"Huh okay , but dinner first. I will just have a look at his cupboards, you guys eat soon and join us ." I said.

I raided his cupboards and looked for night suit.

"He has lot of Hummel tees." I said with a pout .

"You know him sara , he is very loyal." Kiki said.

I found two sets of tees with same design but different colour and picked two track suit for Kartik.

Then I also added his gym clothes as exercise is a must.

Then I went to the shirt section. I took a white , black and a floral shirt and matching pants.

By the time I am done picking these ma and pa joined us.

I took some shirts of different sizes and went to try.

I could see a light pink shirt fits me perfectly.

I went out and showed to other everyone liked it.

"Will light blue jeans go well with this ?" I asked Kiki.

"Yes sara , it's perfect." She said.

I made Kiki stand near me took a T-shirt to match with my shirt colour and a black leather jacket to give a bad boy look.

"Sara you are making me more curious so tell me what's a happening??" Ma asked .

" mom I gave you the clue , my dream date doe Kartik is I am going to take him on a bike ride and hence the clothes." I said pointing me and Kiki.

"Nice idea, I didn't know you were this romantic sara ." Kiki teased me.

"Thanks sara for putting so much thoughts into Kartik ." Ma said.

"Ma, it's nothing compared to what Kartik does." I said the truth.

" okay okay ,sara did you finish choosing the clothes ??" Pa asked.

"Yes pa , I have finished the clothes but I have to pack his other things like shoes ." I said.

"We will do that you and Kiki go have dinner first." They said pushing me out the room and even locked the room so that I won't come inside.

We were having dinner and Kiki was constantly teasing me.

Once we have finished our dinner we went to Kartik room and knocked with the dessert.

Yes we also have desserts as ma prepared because I came to meet them after months.

" ma we had our dinner and brought desserts." I knocked the door.

"Yeah opening." They said opening the door.

I could see mom has packed the suitcase.

"Mom that's so fast." I said.

"Kartik travels a lot , so I am used to packing for him in last minute and he keeps all the travelling things in one shelf so it's not a big deal." Ma said.

"Sara , I don't know why there are tees of the same type ." She showed me.

"Oh it's for me." I said .

"Okay where should I keep this and pink shirt." She asked me.

"Just keep it in the suitcase itself and I am taking it with me so that he doesn't find out and I hope you guys can keep it a secret." I asked them .

"Will try to keep it a secret." They said.

"Why can't you stay today ??" Ma asked .

"Ma if I stay here he won't fall for the airport trap so ." I said.

"Okay okay , bye sara . Waiting to see your trip pictures." They said as I was leaving.

The next day I went shopping and practiced to sing tera bin song in smule.