~ 9 ~

Jungkook opened his eyes. He felt a pair of arms wrapped around him, making him look down at a sleeping Jimin.

A smile formed on his lips as scenes from last night flashed through his mind.

Jimin was so sensitive. Ofcourse, Jungkook saw that coming since it was his first. But even though Jimin felt sensitive and trembly after their orgasm, he wanted a round two - which Jungkook obliged.

They gave eachother some marks. Jungkook marked the smaller on his neck, stomach and thighs.. while Jimin left scratches on the taller's back and arms.

Jungkook smiled and caressed Jimin's cheeks with his thumb. He slowly got up, not wanting to wake the younger up.

The cherry-haired male decided to take a shower and go downstairs.

[Jungkook's PoV]

I went out of my room, closing the door silently before turning around. Yoongi was standing there with Sugar - Jimin's cat which startled me.

"H-Hyung what the hell? You startled me."

I chuckled, as we both head downstairs. As i walked in the kitchen, the hyungs were all silent, like they were waiting for something or they fought.

"Hyungs? Is everything alright?"

"Oh, Jungkook. You're awake."

I smiled at Jin and sat down. I looked at them and noticed Hobi hyung wiping his face.

"Oh, don't mind Hobi. Dawon just told us that she's going on another business trip then Hobi started crying." Namjoon stated while rubbing Hobi's back.

"Actually she's coming here to see us, since today is her flight."

I nodded and drank water. We all started eating and talked about some stuff when we all heard the doorbell ring.

Hoseok stood up to take the door and just as expected, it was Dawon noona. Just after Hoseok caught a glance of Dawon, he attacked her with a tight hug.

Me and the others laughed and walked towards them. I was the last one to hug Dawon noona and as i pulled away, i heard Taehyung call me.

"Jungkook-ah."

"Yeah?" I turned around to see Taehyung, holding Jimin by his shoulder. Jimin was looking at me with a tiny smile, making me think that something is wrong.

"Oh, Jimin-ah."

I flashed a smile and gently pulled Jimin from Taehyung. I slowly walked to the corner with him since the others are busy talking to the Jung siblings.

"Is something wrong baby?"

"Who is she?~"

Jimin asked softly as i wrapped my arms around his waist. I smiled, as i realized he was just jealous. I leaned down to peck his lips.

"She's Dawon noona. Hoseok hyung's sister. She's going on a business trip that's why she went here. No need to be jealous baby."

Jimin's cheeks turned pink, looking down shyly.

"Oh.. s-sorry hyung."

I tilted my head. "Hyung?"

Jimin looked up at me, confused.

"You can call me 'jagi' now baby."

"Jagi?"

"Yesss~" I chuckled and pecked Jimin's plump lips once again. I'm seriously addicted to his plump lips. I could kiss him every single day.

"You're mine now.. and i'm yours."

Jimin let out cute, little giggles that immediately melted my heart. I pecked his lips once more before holding his tiny hand. As i turned around to look at the others, they were already staring at us.

Great.

I smiled and scratched my head before getting pulled to the kitchen. Taehyung was left with Jimin in the living room while the others are with me.

"Uhh.."

"What was that?" Jin hyung whispered-scream making me scratch my head and look at the hyungs.

"So the noises last night was the two of you? I thought it was Hoseok and Yoongi!"

I looked at Yoongi hyung who was looking down shyly, still holding Sugar in his hands. Hoseok was scratching his head while looking around. Me and NamJin hyungs laughed hard.

"But seriously though. It was you and Jimin last night?"

I slowly nodded and smiled shyly.

"Wahh~ family stroke is real these days, hm?" Namjoon scratched his head, letting out a sigh.

"But, we can't blame or scold the both of you. You guys aren't full brothers and yeah.. love has no boundaries." Jin smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you hyungs. I promise to protect Jimin until my last breath."

...

(i'm sorry if this part is boring._.)

(i promise part 10 is better^^)