~ 10 ~

- sorry for skipping a lot but yeah.. don't kill me
♡´・ᴗ・'♡ -

After three years, Jimin and Jungkook decided to live seperately from the others. After years of the group searching and waiting for their enemy to show up, they already stopped. Their enemies had been silent for the past three years.

Jungkook let Jimin continue his studies at those years and the younger graduated successfully. Jimin's life with his boyfriend, Jungkook was far from his life before with his Father.

He felt so loved, cared and protected with Jungkook by his side. Jimin's safe place is being around his boyfriend's arm, feeling Jungkook's warm embrace never fails to calm him.

Jungkook, on the other hand, felt complete after all the years of being with Jimin. He's ready to risk everything just to protect his baby. Just to spend forever with Jimin.

Everything felt so perfect for the couple..

but fate always has a twisted way to destroy paradise.

...

"Baby? Are you ready?"

Jungkook called out for his boyfriend as he wore his coat. They're on their way to visit their Eomma's grave.

"I am, Jagi."

Jimin ran downstairs and took his coat. "Let me help you baby." The taller took the coat from the smaller's hand and helped him wear it.

Even though Jungkook does this often, Jimin couldn't help but to blush and smile from his boyfriend's action.

"Let's go?"

The younger only nodded and intertwined his fingers with the older. They grabbed a taxi outside and made their way to the cemetery.

...

"Eomma~"

Jimin's soft voice echoed through Jungkook's ear as they reached their Eomma's grave. It was quiet and dark. They prefer visiting at these times.

Jungkook smiled and crouched down next to his boyfriend. Jimin smiled and rested his head on the taller's shoulder.

"Eomma~ i hope you're fine. Don't worry about Jimin, i'm taking good care of him."

The black-haired male stated and wrapped his arms around the brown-haired male protectively.

"It's been three years since i last saw Appa.. but i don't regret running out of the house Eomma.."

Jimin paused and giggled. Jungkook just stared at his boyfriend, his eyes full of love.

".. and it's also been three years since i met Jungkookie. My loving, caring and protective bunny."

The smaller caressed the taller's dark locks while giggling. Jungkook bunny smiled and pecked Jimin's plump lips, which caused him to blush.

...

The couple spend an hour talking about their life while sitting beside their Eomma's grave. They decided to go home since it's already dark and late.

As the couple walked through the park, which was connected to the cemetery, the cold air met their bare face.

"Ahh~ it's cold."

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who was trying to warm his palms. The taller pulled him close, wrapping his arms around the smaller.

"Better baby?"

"Better." Jimin smiled.

...