~ 5 ~

[Jungkook's PoV]

7:00 pm

"Just take your important things, got it?"

I glanced at Jimin and received a nod from him.

We made a deal that he'll take his cat and some things back home and he'll stay with us for a while.

"This is your home?"

"Yeah.." Jimin answered.

I parked on the street behind their house and looked at him. He was staring back at me, making my heart race.

"The lights are off.. so maybe your dad isn't home."

"He usually buys his drinks at this time.. and don't worry, i have spare keys."

Jimin smiled making a smile form on my lips. I pulled my mask up to my nose and we then both get out of the car.

Jimin went straight on the backdoor while i walked to the front door incase his dad arrives.

...

"Hey.."

After series of knocking on the front door, i finally heard a male's voice from behind me. I turned around with a smile.

"Yes sir?"

"This is my house. What do you need?"

My smile slowly faded, knowing that this man infront of me was the one who's been hurting Jimin. I kept calm and continued to distract him while Jimin was inside.

"Oh, you must be Mr. Park then. Does Jimin live here?"

"He does.." He paused and let out a chuckle while putting the bottles of alcohol down and placing his hands inside his pockets.

"But he ran away Monday night and still hasn't come back. It's probably better like that, i don't like him around anyways."

He let out a chuckle, looking so proud of himself. Hearing those words coming from Jimin's father, made my fingers curl into a fist. I faked a smile and once again, kept my cool.

"Oh, umm.. i should go now then sir. Thanks for the time."

I bowed and walked back to the car. Jimin was already there, his white cat on his lap. I smiled and opened the door and sat on the driver's seat.

"How was the talk?"

"He's annoying as fuck. He wasn't even worried about you and told me that it's better that you weren't home. I nearly punched him."

I looked at Jimin and saw a little smile on his lips while he was petting his cat.

"Why're you smiling? Aren't you upset?"

He shook his head and looked at me.

"I'm smiling because.. you're annoyed about what Appa said and you sound so caring. No one has been this caring to me, ever since Eomma died."

Jimin eyesmiled and let out a giggle, making my heart flutter and race again. His eyesmile really reminds me of her.

I smiled and caressed his cheek.

"You look so cute with that smile of yours."

I watched as Jimin's cheeks flushed pink, making me chuckle. 'So adorable' I thought as i started to drive away.

...

"We're here."

Jimin and i both went out of the car and i opened the doors for the backseat.

"Oh Jimin, since you're gonna stay with us, I'll introduce the others to you, hm?"

"Okay."

"We're all your hyungs."

I smiled and helped Jimin to carry his things and walked inside the house with him.

"Hyungs, we're here. Come here."

The others then walked to the living room, looking at us. I then started to introduce the others to Jimin.

...

I was sitting on the couch, lost in thoughts when the others suddenly joined me.

"Yow, Kook. What's wrong?" Jin hyung asked while eating bread.

"What hyung?"

"He meant.. you've been like this ever since we met Jimin."

I sighed and scratched my head while looking at them. They were looking back at me with worried faces.

"I already told you guys about it.."

"About what?" Tae asked, making me look at him. "Oh.. that." He finally realizes and nods.

"So.. Jimin doesn't know?"

I looked at Hoseok and nodded. I let out a deep sigh and rested my head on the couch.

How will he remember? Jimin was still 5 years old when i last saw him. He probably doesn't remember me after all the things he experienced.

"I'll wait for the right time to tell him hyungs.."