~ 1 ~

[Jimin's PoV]

October 10

I whined and stretched my arm to turn my alarm off. I stretched and slowly sat down, rubbing my eyes to get a better view of my room.

"Wait, it's Monday.. so.. it's October 10! It's Eomma's birthday!"

I rolled out of bed and smiled widely. I ran in the bathroom and started to get ready for the day.

This day is special since it's Eomma's birthday, although i know that someone's gonna ruin my mood after i go downstairs. I'm gonna visit Eomma later anyway, so it's fine.

...

"Jimin!"

I was arranging my tie when i heard Appa shout my name from downstairs. I sighed deeply and took my bag before heading downstairs.

"Appa?"

"What took you so long? Now i gotta make breakfast for myself, stupid."

Appa groaned and opened another bottle of beer and continued to drink, despite it being early in the morning. "What're you staring at? Leave and come home early!"

My mornings are always like this. Appa drinking, early in the morning and telling me to make breakfast for him, when there's still some time before i go to school. It annoys me but i have to stay silent or else..

"S-Sorry Appa. Umm.. i can't go home early tonight-" Appa cutted me off by forcefully grabbing my chin. "If i said go home early, you'll do it! Understand?!"

"B-But Appa.. i have to visit Eomma's grave later.."

I sniffed as he pushed me away, but i kept my balance. He didn't say another word and just walked back to where he always sit. I went out immediately and started walking to school.

...

It was lunchtime and I was silently arranging some books when some of my female classmates walked towards me.

"Hey, president!"

I looked towards the voice and saw that it was Yana (sorry, i had to), the vice president of our Class. I smiled a bit and continued to arrange the books, as she and her friends watched me.

"President, when will we do our project?"

"Oh.. um.. maybe next week? The school is really busy this week and the project isn't that hard." I replied in a soft tone and smiled.

"We're going at the mall later, president. Wanna come?" Andy asked while waiting for my response.

"Yeah president! We barely see you going out. You always go home after school." Liyah, another top student in our class along with Yana and Andy stated.. which is true.

"I can't.. I'm sorry. I'm gonna buy flowers for Eomma and visit her later."

"Oh~ that's so sweet. Where does your mom live, Jimin?" Yana asked innocently, not knowing anything.

My life is so private that no one really knows something about my family. I couldn't say anything because my dad told me not to. I remained quiet and that prevented me to have friends. And that's the reason why i'm labeled as the "weird student" in the whole school.

Yes, it's sad

"Uhh.. i gotta go take these in the library."

I carried the heavy books and smiled at the girls. They nodded and smiled back. I bowed before walking to the library. I kept my head down as i walked in the hallway.

My thoughts were battling if i'll go see Eomma's grave later or i'll just go home.. but ofcourse.. i'd rather get beaten up by Appa than not visiting Eomma on her special day.

I was too lost in my thoughts that i didn't notice that someone was infront of me and bumped him, making me and books fall down. Great.

Students in the hallway witnessed it all and laughed. I gathered all the books and stood up. "I'm s-so sorry. I wasn't focused on the way." I apologized silently and bowed before looking up at the guy i bumped.

It was a tall man with a cherry-dyed hair which i'm not familiar with.

I bowed once again but was pulled by the collar by one of his friends. "Are you blind or what?!"

A black-haired male shouted, still gripping on the collar of my uniform. I trembled in fear and apologized repeatedly, hoping he'll let go of me.

"Hyung, let go of him."

The cherry-haired male commanded, which the older did. I looked at him and bowed.

"I'm s-so sorry sir."

"It's fine. It was an accident. You can go."

I smiled slightly and kept my head down as i walked to the library. Many students were glancing at me after what happened.

~meanwhile~

[Jungkook's PoV]

My eyes followed the student as he walked away from me. I was still staring at him until someone tapped my shoulder. I looked at Yoongi and raised an eyebrow.

"What was that? You know we can beat that little boy who just fucking bumped into you."

"Hyung.. it was an accident."

Yoongi groaned. We started walking back to the parking lot but i wouldn't stop thinking about that male student.

He looks so familiar..