~ Special Oneshot ~

"Jungkook-ah, are you ready?"

Junghyun - Jungkook's hyung asked while arranging Jungkook's things on the car.

The black-haired male nodded and sat on the passenger's seat. His hyung followed after a few minutes.

"Ready to meet your boyfriend again?" Junghyun chuckled and started driving.

The younger smiled widely, the thought of meeting his boyfriend made him too excited. Jungkook studies in Busan while Jimin studies in Seoul. They meet every summer and winter break which is only a month long break.

"I'm ready to give him the tightest and biggest hug, hyung."

...

"So, i'll drop you off at Jimin's place?"

Junghyun glanced at his brother who just nodded in response. The younger was excited and nervous at the same time.

Jungkook looked around the familiar street, as a smile slowly formed on his lips. They stopped infront of Jimin's place, which made the black-haired male's heart race.

"Just call me when you need anything, Kook."

"I will hyung. Take care."

They both flashed eachother a smile before Jungkook went out of the car and grab his things on the backseat.

He let out a deep sigh and walked towards the front door. Before he can even knock, the door was opened widely from the inside.

The next thing Jungkook knew there was already a mochi clinging onto him, hugging him tightly.

"Baby, i missed you."

Jungkook giggled and easily lifted Jimin, sharing a kiss with him. After a seconds they pulled away, looking at eachother's eyes.

"You get more and more handsome when you visit, Jungkook~"

Jimin giggled and got down. He helped his boyfriend with his things and placed them on the living room.

"Ahh~ smells like strawberry. As always." Jungkook stated, as soon as he got inside the blonde's house.

The taller sat on the couch and pulled the smaller on his lap.

"I missed you baby."

"I missed you too~"

The blonde hugged the taller, feeling his boyfriend's arms around his waist.

...

It was already night and the couple are both in the kitchen - preparing food for the both of them.

The black-haired male looked at his boyfriend, who was busy cooking noodles. He smirked and hugged the smaller from behind.

Jimin already know where this is going, since Jungkook always does this to convince Jimin to have sex.

"Baby~"

"Later, let's eat first."

"You know me so well, hm?"

They both giggled and started to eat. After Jungkook finished his food, he immediately carried Jimin to his room.

"Aigoo~ Jeon Jungk-"

Jungkook cutted Jimin by kissing him passionately. The smaller blushed and didn't wasted any time to kiss back.

The dark-haired male gently laid his boyfriend on the bed and hovered on top of him, not pulling away from the heated kiss.

Their tongues fought for dominance, but ofcourse Jungkook won. Jungkook explored Jimin's mouth with his tongue, forming a smirk on his lips as his boyfriend started letting out whimpers.