[Chapter Thirty-Five]

Comenzar desde el principio

“Like something you see?” he asked me cockily.

“I don’t know, did you like something you saw down in those showers?” I teased and he blushed lightly before pulling me down into his lap.

“You bet I did.” He whispered in my ear as he placed a light kiss on my neck. I tilted my head to the side and let his lips brush over my throat and back up the other side to my ear before I pulled back.

“Bed. No more anything today, it’s been a long day and we need to think about everything.” I said and he nodded

“Just curl up with me tonight, please. I don’t like it when you’re so far away.” he looked at me and I caved and nodded which made him smile, it couldn’t hurt.

When he came back over after shutting off the lights I rested my head on his chest and threw one leg over his to get comfortable while he ran his fingers through my damp hair.

“Goodnight.” He said softly to him as I heard the storm raging on outside these walls

“Goodnight.” I said back and I began to drift off to sleep easily as I lay safely in his arms, his hand pushed my shirt up enough to slid his hand onto my bare stomach but I remained silent as I waited for what he was about to do next.

“I promise that if we keep you I’ll always be there for you and your mom and that I’ll always love you both.” I melted at his a words as I fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up and I was alone on the couch. I groggily looked around the room and I felt like my head had been trampled on, what a long day and night of crying will do.

“Morning.” He said and I groaned and looked over where he was holding a plate of food in his hands with a smile on his face

“Hey.” I said softly, any louder would kill my head.

“I didn’t know exactly what you wanted but I made you eggs.” He looked do sweet right now and proud of his creation in his hands, he wasn’t too terrible of a cook.

“Thanks, can you hand me my purse too?” I asked as I sat up and took the plate of food and a glass of milk while he set his plate down and grabbed my purse. I took a couple bites and was please to find pickles in it and when I got my purse I took the pain medicine I had that I was actually allowed to take in hopes it would relieve the pounding.

“Are you alright?” Damon asked as he sat beside me and I shook my head

“Head hurts.” I grumbled and he wrapped an arm around me and kissed my temple

“I’m sorry, maybe food will help.” He suggested and I leaned back up to eat my food and once I was done he did dishes while I laid down trying to get it to go away.

“Damon.” I said when I heard someone coming

“Yeah?” he asked

“Okay.” I just didn’t want to open my eyes and this place had me freaked out, who knows, someone could have gotten in and he could have been an axe murderer for all I knew with my eyes closed.

“Come here.” He said and I opened my eyes to wince at the light. His hand was held out for mine and I took it while he led me up the stairs into the darker room. He arranged the beanbags and had me lay down on them so he could rub my shoulders and back of my neck.

As he dug his fingers into my skin I felt myself groaning as the tension started to just melt away and I began to relax and I moaned as he rubbed the back of my neck, this felt absolutely fantastic, Lex and I definitely needed a spa weekend so we could relax and I could feel more of this.

“That feels great.” I sighed as he rubbed my shoulders again for a while until he sat beside me and had me turn over. He pulled my feet into his lap and began working on those and I instantly let my body fall back into the beanbags, I was in heaven.

My feet hurt so bad all the time, it’s like walking on needles. I moaned again and he dug his fingers in a little harder. “Right there.” I said in bliss, man a foot massage was god’s gift to a pregnant woman, and food. Food is the best, this is a very close second.

“If you keep making those noises I may just get the wrong idea.” He teased and I shot him a dirty look as he continued to rub them but if he kept it up like this I would gladly take all his stupid comments.

He switched feet and my left foot was happy to have the attention as well. By the time he was done my headache was gone and I didn’t want to move. I just laid back into the beanbags.

“Better?” he chuckled and I nodded

“Thank you.” I cracked my eyes open to make sure he knew I really was thankful.

“It’s the least I can do. Come here.” He laid beside me and opened his arms for me to lay with him, these things were so comfortable I may just sleep on here from now on instead of the couches.

“Well I’m still very thankful, I feel so much better now.” I sighed as I snuggled into his arms more and we laid in silence for a few minutes.

“I want us to be together.” He said making me pull back and look up at him instantly

“What?” I asked and he sighed

“You said to wait until today, I was up hours ago and I’ve been thinking about everything all day. I want to be with you and I want to fully be here for you and the baby.” He told me

“You said this yesterday.” I said confused

“But I want you to be my girlfriend, a real relationship. Not some undefined thing, I want to just be with you and I don’t think I told you that yesterday. I want you to be comfortable around me and I want to be able to kiss you when I want to. I want you to be able to call me anytime if you need something and I want to take care of you.” he said and I sighed as I let myself sink back into him.

“You don’t care about Lindsey or having that kind of relationship with whoever?” I asked

“Screw her, she fucking lied to me like and she can go to hell for what she did to you and Alexis,” I couldn’t help but smile, it served her right. “And to think I thought she was a sweet and caring person.” He scoffed

“I hope you don’t actually mean screw her.” I teased and I could almost see him rolling his eyes.

“Nope, you’re my only girl now, the only sex I’ll have is with you when you’re ready for that again.” he was so sweet about it, and not pushy at all.

“Swear to me I was the last girl you slept with.” I looked up into his eyes

“I swear on our baby’s and my baby sister’s life you were.” He told me as he put a hand on my stomach and I nodded, I believed him.

“I believe you.” I told him and he sighed in relief.

“Good. I promise I’m not going to cheat on you too. I need you to believe that too.” He pushed my hair back and kissed my forehead.

“I want to believe it.” but I was still so hesitant about it.

“I’ll prove it to you, you’ll see,” It was one of those things that only time could really tell, we could say all these things but time will show if promises will be kept. “I know it won’t be easy and I don’t want that crap about just giving up because it’s hard, I really want to try, like a marriage without being married.”

He wants that serious, my heart beat uncomfortably. I’ve never been in a serious relationship, what if I was a bad girlfriend and with the mood swings I feel like he would get tired of me real quick, I’m already tired of me.

“Okay.” I said making my stomach knot, this was a huge risk for me and I just hoped that he was worth it, I really didn’t want to be setting myself up for a disaster.