[Chapter One]

This book is finished and this is a rewrite of the first book i ever wrote. Please just bare with the irst couple boring chapters because i will be putting one up probably every day until it's finished so there will never be a long wait for this one.

When this one is fully up i'm going to post the original and maybe give you guys a good laugh.. or make you cringe, i know i did, yeah, it's kind of bad! but oh well :)

This IS PG-13 but i will be marking like three chapters private because of content in them

Chapter One

It was the last day of my junior year and it was finally summer time. I absolutely loved school, but during the summer it gave me more time to work and focus all my energy into learning the business I would one day run. Hope Corp was my parents business that they had which employed the people they needed to keep track of all their businesses and investments from a clothing line to restaurants to a orphanage.

Not only can I work more, but I can spend more time volunteering.

Hope Orphanage was started by my mother and I few years back. We hold charity balls and also supply a good amount of money to keep it running. I love it there, seeing a safe environment for children who are less fortunate. H.O has a zero bullying policy, if it’s seen, there are major consequences.

I also volunteer at the local animal shelter. They don’t have much funding, and I don’t need the money so I got together some friends, and there is always one of us there volunteering, and we get to play with the animals, which is amazing.

Lastly, I love volunteering at the hospital. During school, I can only take the 8-midnight shifts on Saturdays, now that it’s summer, I can do it whenever I’m free. Nobody likes working it, and I don’t mind.

I had just walked in the door when I heard, “Arianna baby, come here please.” My mom is the sweetest woman alive.

I walked to my parent’s joint office, “Yeah mom?” I asked her. She looked up and smiled, she and dad were looking over some document.

“Were starting a new project, and we can’t decide on anything. Could you come help us make some decisions?” Even though I’m only seventeen my parents still asked my input on a lot of things. They have very different opinions, and I’m usually the tie breaker

I walked behind her desk, and she handed me the document.

“Oh my god,” I screamed and looked at them, they were laughing at me “Are you guys being serious right now, because if you’re messing with me, I quit!”

“It’s all yours baby.” my dad said

It’s about time, ever since freshman year I’ve been trying to get them to donate about $300,000 to build a new library for the school, it’s not a lot to them, they donate money all the time. out library was tiny and smelt horrible. There weren’t many books. The departments get updated one at a time, and this wasn’t high on their list.

I had a talk with them and decided to fund a quarter of the project myself. They’re leaving the charity balls, and funding I need to find for the books, tables, chairs, shelves, etc. to me.

“Oh guys, this means so much to me, you really think I can do this on my own?” I asked

“You won’t be alone. Any time you need help, you can always ask, but all the decisions will be your own.” They really were the best.

“I had an idea for the old library; I was going to turn it into a silent room, I haven’t figured out a better name. I would have bean bags, and places for people who want to just read or study in complete silence.”