[Chapter Three]

Chapter Three

When we pulled up to the party I wasn’t surprised to see people passed out on the lawn and stumbling around.

“Do I have to go?” I asked as soon as I parked

“Yes, now get your ass out of the car” she said as she slid out gracefully.

I groaned, but got out and locked it. Tonight was going to be a disaster but thankfully I had my nook app on my phone just in case I needed to hide out later.

When we got inside my first thought was that it was beautiful but that isn’t surprising, his mom is a designer like mine, so this is her type of thing.

Alexis led us into the kitchen which had every drink I think ever made.

The place spelled of drugs and alcohol, the music was entirely too loud and there were couple making out or grinding everywhere, why was it people found this kind of thing fun?

“Alrighty” she said picking up Jell-O shots “One, two, and three” and we both took them. Cherry, it was actually really good.

Alexis and I were talking in the kitchen a few shots later, and I was feeling it, god I’m a light weight. I knew that I was affected when I felt the need to dance and I was way too happy over nothing.

Suddenly this place had become a whole lot more bearable and I was enjoying myself when A guy came up and asked me if they could do body shots off of me

“Hell no” Alexis answered for me “Beat it” I laughed at the disappointed look on his face

“Awh don’t be jealous Lex, I know you don’t like to share” I wrapped my arm around her in a suggestive way and she pressed her body against mine.

“Damn right I don’t!” then she smiled. “Hey Skye, come here” We decided to use my other first name, I think it’s pretty, but I’ve never gone by Arianna-Skye, so no one knows, not that it’s a secret, but my grandma is the only one who calls me that, well my mother had her moments when she insists on calling me that.

Alexis lead me into another room “Trust me, okay, and do what I say” I nodded

“Unbutton your shirt and lay down on the table” I just looked at her, and she gave me her don’t-you-argue-with-me look, so I did. She put salt and lemon in a line up my stomach and right above each of my breasts and put the shot in-between my breasts and a lime in my mouth.

She leaned in and whispered “Just go with it”

She straddled my hips and licked up my stomach, her hands coming up with her, then licked above each of my breast, took the shot with no hands and then bit the lime.

I thought it would end there but she kissed me, and snake her tongue in my mouth and we made out on the bar and I know it should bother me but it didn’t. I was half naked and as her tongue moved with mine I could taste the tequila on her breath.

When she pulled away there were guys whistling as we got down and I buttoned almost all the buttons of my shirt before we went to go dance. I suddenly really liked dancing.

Alexis and I were grinding on each other, the fun was making them think we were lesbians and we could pull it off well. The casual touching and occasional kisses we shared made them trying to bring us drinks hoping for a threesome. Not going to happen.

After a couple songs, Alexis left to go get a drink. 5 minutes later my phone vibrated

                -Going home with Jason, don’t worry about me, don’t drive home!