Chapter 32: It's your fault

*This chapter may contain some strong language, caution*

JAYLEIGH'S POV

I could not believe what I had just witnessed, I felt sick to my stomach. Without realising, I was screaming again. I look over at Justin who was not breaking eye contact with Ellie. I look at his hands to see them clunched into a fist which was extremely red due to him sqeezing it. He darts towards Ellie but I get in the way, preventing him from doing so. "Justin d..don't!" I protest. "That bitch has ruined our lives and..you're okay with that?" he says almost crying but angry at the same time. "No, of course not! I hate her! But we need to think this through before we do something stupid". "Fine but you, get out of here. You should be ashamed". Justin says, pointing to my Dad. He fidgets in bed slightly (probably putting something on to cover his naked self) then exits the bed and leaves the room leaving Ellie still in bed, and naked.

Fucking whore.

"Put something on" I say, looking at her disgusting face. She smirks then obeys. She puts on her jeans and shirt under the bed before standing up and looking at me. She gives me goosebumps, but I feel a little stronger knowing Justin is here. "Wh..what do you want from me?" I ask, trying not to look at her intimidating green eyes. "Well, quite simply, for you to be dead just like my brother is" she says, sneering at me. What a fucking cow. "How dare you, you little skank!" Justin shouts at the top of his voice before bringing his fist up to punch her but I stop him, again. "Babe, please". "I can't stand here and let her talk to you like that" he replies. "I can't stand here and let her talk to you like that" Ellie mimicks Justin. "You don't care about her so what's with the act" she says to Justin".

"Unlike you, I know what love is and I love Jayleigh" Justin says. "That didn't stop you fucking me did it?" she says, smiling, revealing her (obviously bleached) white teeth. "Don't fucking twist things you bitch, you know it wasn't like that" he says, raising his voice. "You like it hard don't you baby" she replies. "You're fucking poison, you know that" Justin says, looking at her then at me as I look away from him, remembering that awful time. "I know she can't give you good sex, baby, so why don't you come back to me?" she says, moving closer to Justin as she begins to undo her top. "You know you want to" she continues to say and she's now only a few meteres away from him, still moving closer.

"You don't need that bitch" she says, causing me to gather all the confidence and strength I have then punch her right, across the face with all my might. My fist probably hurt more than her face did but I didn't care. She falls hard to the ground then turns her face instantly to look at me, with a bleeding nose and cheek. My nail must've somehow scratched her, too. Good. "Justin, I need you to leave" I state. I need to talk to her alone. "babe, no" he replies. "Justin, please". "Haha, told you she didn't want you, I'm still here babe" she says, puckering her lips on the floor. "Leave it Justin" I say. "You're scum" he says to Ellie before leaving the room and slamming the door shut.

My hands begin to sweat as I realise I'm all alone now...

"I'm so...sorry that you lost your brother, I really am but.." I begin to say but she cuts me off with "then why did you let your boyfriend kill him you dumb bitch!" to which I reply with " how the hell was I supposed to know they were gonna kill him? I didn't tell them to!" I say as I feel a tear rolling down my face. She stands up "But they did and because of you, my Jakes gone..." she says as she too sheds a tear from her eyes.

For a moment I feel a tiny bit of sympathy for her....

"Y..you don't know what he made me do Ellie. If I accidentally made a noise and disturbed him when he was sleeping, he would come out and wack me several times with his spiked belt, leaving bruises all over my body. If he didn't get the 'perfect' sex everytime, he would tell me to cut myself, hard" I say, pulling up my sleeve and revealing my scars to her.

Her expression was unreadable.

She just stared and stared at my injuries so I decided to pull down my sleeves as I felt embarrased.

"I was never allowed to leave the house without his consent. I wasn't allowed to call anyone without him knowing as he could track my every call. He didn't even let me see my parents for a whole two years...until I left him."

Suddenly, she runs up to me and embraces me in a hug. Shocked was my expression as I started to cry into her shoulders. She did the same.

"But it's not you that's dead Jayleigh, it's my brother and because of that, I can't bear to see you alive. Just do yourself a favour and hand yourself over to me." "I haven't done anything wrong! I didn't kill him! Just fucking leave me alone!" I scream at the top of my voice, causing Justin to barge in and hold me. " Shh babe, everything will be okay, they're gonna take her away" Justin whispers to me just when the police crash in and take hold of Ellie. "Get off me you dickheads, I'm not the villian here it's her!" She says screaming as the police handcuff her and take her away. She doesn't take eye contact off, of me once.

"You're not going to get away with this you bitch, they've got no evidence I did anything..." She says, smirking as she's taken away.