Chapter 29: A Very Good Morning

*This chapter contains sexual content so please be aware.*

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I open my eyes and find Justin still sleeping next to me. He's breathing in and out, slowly with his eyes gracefully shut. It's a sight I could and would never forget. He completes me in every way... Last night was beyond explainable. He made me experience what real sex is, what real love is. I continue to admire his wonderful facial features, looking closely and smiling everytime. Suddenly, one of his eye lids open, followed by the other one until both were blinking rapidly before focusing on me. "Good morning, baby girl, did you sleep well?" Justin asks me in his deep, morning voice that I (always) melt over. "I haven't slept like this in a long time" I say, blushing at the thought of last night and my honesty. I adjust myself, slightly so that I was more comfortable and only then do I realise that I'm still naked...shit! I blush crimson. "Baby, what's wrong?" Justin asks, moving closer to me in the bed. "N..nothing" I reply, really shy. Why was I feeling so shy? I mean, he's already seen me naked, we had sex last night for crying out loud! "I look down at myself, through the covers, causing Justin to realise exactly why I was embarrased. He shifts over to me in bed and wraps both his arms round me, pulling me extremely close so that my breasts were now touching his chest. I was really cautious about my breath, too. Could this get any more embarrsasing...? "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, both inside and out. I dont want you to ever be intimidated by me or shy, okay? You're my baby and I want you to act yourself when you're around me because I find happy Jayleigh, exremely gorgeous.." he says before moving one of his hands down to my behind, cupping it. I lay both my hands flat on his chest, feeling his heart beat and soft skin. I'm in love with him and moments like this makes my love grow stronger. I don't want to ever get up from this bed, I just want to stay in this bed with the boy I love most because to be very honest, nothing else matters.

After about ten minutes of resting on his chest, I finally decide to look up at Justin. His eyes had tears in them...why? Did I upset him? My heart begins to pick up pace as I think of all the possible things I could have done but my mind just goes blank. Seeing him with tears made me want to cry, too... "Juju, what's wrong?" I ask, concerned. "N..nothing, baby, honestly" he replies, lying to me. "I know it's not nothing, babe, please tell me, I don't like seeing you like this.." I say before wrapping my arms around his neck as he turns me over so that I'm now sitting on his belly. "I just don't want to loose you, baby girl. You mean the absolute world to me. Before you came into my life, I was only focused on my career - I never really had time to go anywhere because all that I wanted to do was touring but now, everything has changed. My life now has a purpose and that purpose is, to look after you...the one girl I've laid eyes on that I actually love with every inch of my heart. You're perfect in every way, Jayleigh and whenever you doubt yourself, I get upset. How can a beautiful girl like you not even notice that? I'm sorry if I'm sounding a little stupid right now but, cupcake, you are my world." "Oh, Justin..." I make out before feeling tears coming on. "The only reason I ever doubted myself was because of..him. He made me feel like I wasn't of any use apart from sex. I've been with him for so long that I just..just got used to the idea that he was right." I say, knowing Justin is not going to like what I just said. "But, baby. He was wronger than wrong. He was a corrupt individual who had no value whatsoever. I'm not being mean or harsh but truthful. Any guy would be lucky as fuck to have a girl like you and for some bizarre reason, that guy is me. You've made me the happiest boy and oh god, Jayleigh, I don't know how I could ever repay you.." he says so adorably, making me feel good about myself in, god knows how many years...

"Well, you can repay me by re-playing last night..."

"That would be my absolute pleasure, Miss Waters..."

---------------------------------------------------

"You are extremely talented at sucking, Jayleigh, fuck!" Justin says as we both lay on the bed, side by side, catching our breath. I feel quite proud of myself after seeing Justin's reaction. I decide to sit up, pulling the duvet covers with me so that my breasts weren't exposed. I look around for my bra but fail miserably. "Looking for these, baby girl?" Justin says, smirking and holding both my bra and panties. I reach out for them but he moves his arm out of my reach. "Uh uh uh. You can only have them if you give me a tight squeeze." Justin says, smiling. I give him a hug and reach for my underwear but he stops me, again. "Now a kiss..." He says. "Ugh fine." I say, knowing that kissing him makes me feel amazing. I kiss him gently on his lips. "Now, can I have them please?" I plead. "Just one last thing..." He says, softly. I huff. "Which is...?". "Tell me you love me" he says with hope in his steady, hazel eyes. Does he doubt that I don't love him? I sit on his belly again and move my head towards his face, caressing him. "I love you...so much." I say, kissing him. "Me, too" he replies with a shy smile. "Do you doubt my love for you?" I ask, curious and a little concerned. "No, of course not. I just love hearing you say it." "You are so cute, Justin", "not as cute as you, baby girl" he replies, slapping my behind gently before rubbing it. "Do you wanna take a shower with me?" He asks. I blush but nod my head because I know I would totally love to have a shower with him. "Great, come on then.." He says before lifting me in his arms and standing up, off, of the bed. I wrap my arms around his neck for support but mainly because I want to touch him. He smiles, kisses me on my forehead then begins to walk towards my bathroom, located in my room. He uses the side of his hip to carefully open the door and turns on the shower, waiting for it to get warm before putting me down, gently outside the shower. "Jump in, baby girl and I'll join you in a sec" he says before exiting the bathroom allowing me to see his perfect bum cheeks moving side to side. Ugh. He's perfect...everywhere. For some strange reason, I wanted my mouth to be on his amazing bum... My thoughts were going crazy, I decide to get into the shower.