Chapter 19: I'm Sorry

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

We arrive at the warehouse. It's obvious to see that it hasn't been used in a while...it looked like s**t but my baby was in there... If anything happens to her, I will never forgive myself.

I get out of the car along with Taylor and we make our way to the front of the warehouse where I see my BMW parked with it's boot open, did they carry her here in there?

We walk in the warehouse and are instantly confronted by two guys. Taylor grabs one of them from the neck and strangles him, hard. He then uses his knee to injure him in the stomach. The man falls to the floor. The other one starts to run away like a p***y but like always, Taylor is prepared. Taylor takes out a gun and shoots the man in the leg. He, too, falls to the floor.

I run ahead with Taylor right behind me. 'Please let Jayleigh be ok, Please let Jayleigh be ok' was all that was going through my head.

I messed up big time...

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I'm literally sweating like a pig. He's here, standing right above me and like always...I'm helpless. "You never have liked that shoe polish of mine have you, Jayleigh?" He says. Hearing his voice after all this time, brought all of those horrid memories back; betraying him at the concert, him wanting to to kill me. "Please, Jake. Please don't hurt me." I barely whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

*WACK*

He hits me hard with what felt like a broomstick.

*WACK, WACK, WACK*

Pain was all that I could feel. He wasn't stopping...please stop! "J..Jake, stop, please, you're hurting me!" I plead. After a while, he stops beating me, allowing me to catch my breath. He moves closer to me, I know this because I can feel his breath on my face...

He started to lick my face with his tongue. I felt like puking! He then started to make his way down my body and the next thing I know, he's untying the rope and...unbuttoning my shirt.

Please not sex. Please not sex. Please not sex.

He took of my shirt and jeans and was now unclipping my bra. He squeezed my breasts, hard, this was definitely going to leave a mark. He then scratched them with his dirty nails...what a dog! Then came my biggest fear...he was unzipping his shorts. I could hear the sound of his zip.

Within seconds, he's chocking me with his length, hard, aggressively...like he always did. He kept repeating the motion; in out, in out, in out of my mouth. My tears were not stopping, why was this happening to me, why? I told Justin, Jake was dangerous but he didn't believe me.

Thinking of Justin just made me cry more...

"Suck it, bitch" he said, letting go of my head, leaving me to continue myself. I had no other choice... I suck on his length for a while until he pulls me by the hair, lifting me up from the ground. He picks me up and throws me onto a flat mattress, on the floor. He then rips my panties apart and in a matter of seconds, he's inside me, hard. I couldn't breathe, he was going too fast. All I could feel was pain. "You like this, b***h?" He shouted. I didn't reply. I was already screaming in pain. "I said, do you like this b***h?" He shouted again, this time spanking me with his right hand, hard.

"No, I don't like it. I never have and I hope you f***ing rot in hell!" I shout in pain.

He picks up the pace even more if that was possible, slamming into me, continuously making him cum, along with me. I catch my breath.

"Say that one more f***ing time, I dare you, Jayleigh" he said in the scariest tone with gritted teeth.

"I hope you r..rot in h..hell" I manage to say again, scared as f**k but I had to say it. I had to tell this son of a b***h where he was heading.