Chapter 2: Justin Bieber Tickets

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V
I woke up the next morning and was in a little pain from the bruises I got yesterday. I instantly knew it was gonna be another long day.

I got into the shower, brushed my teeth and threw on some jeans and a half-sleeve top with some vans. I put my hair in a pony tail and made my way to the kitchen. When I reached one of the bar stools, Jake was already sitting there eating breakfast which was really weird seeing as he tells me to make his breakfast everyday. I decided to let it go and besides, I should be grateful.

I got out a bowl and poured some milk and cereal into it. I sat opposite Jake and started eating my cereal. I was also on my phone checking tweets and any messages I might have. None. I put my phone down and there was an awkward silence between me and Jake. There always is. Suddenly he broke the silence. "Um..Jayleigh, I was a little harsh on you yesterday and I felt really bad. So I decided to get you a little something, here you go" he hands me a small envelope. I open it slowly and straight away notice it has "Justin Bieber" written at the top of it! Just hearing his name is enough to make my day.

I open the envelope fully and there's two tickets to his upcoming performance as part of his Believe Tour right here in London! Oh my f****** god I actually couldn't believe this and the fact that Jake out of all people got me this? I was truly shocked! "T..thank you. Very much" that was all I was able to get out at that moment. I was truly speechless. "The tickets are for tomorrow and I need you to be ready! You f****** understand? If you're not ready on time and we are late for this, I will f****** beat the living daylight out of you because you made me waste my money. Actually you know what, give them back to me. I will sell them. We can just go to the f***** beach - at least I don't need to spend any money".

"No. Please don't give them away, please! I'll do anything for you, I promise" I really need those tickets, not only because I'll be able to see Justin Bieber in concert but the fact that something 'good' can finally come in my life.

"So you'll do anything?" "Yes, anything" he smirked and I knew exactly where this was leading to. But for Justin Bieber, it was god damn worth it!

------------------------

We had dinner (I cooked lasagne) and soon it was time for bed. For the first time in my life, I was actually excited for something! I'm actually going to see my idol Justin Bieber, live in concert, tomorrow! I couldn't wait!

Quickly, I brushed my teeth, put on a Justin Bieber t-shirt and some shorts and I was ready for bed. I had a huge smile on my face and I knew tomorrow was going to be amazing! Slowly my eyes started to close and before I knew it...I was fast asleep.