Chapter 38: It's Mine

PREVIOUSLEY in 'The Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

~ Justin isn't ready to be a father

~ Jayleigh and Justin both leave to go to Miami on a ship

~ Jayleigh finds a picture of Jake that she didn't remember keeping

~ The picture of Jake had a note on it that read: > Are you sure it's Justin? ;)

CONTINUE to read the 'Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

*********************************

JAYLEIGH'S POV

I sit, paralysed. Staring at the note: > Are you sure it's Justin's?

I have no freaking clue! The last time I had any sexual contact with Jake was when he raped me in the warehouse. Goosebumps spread all over me as I recall the horrific memory. Jake has always wore a condom in the past, did he not in the warehouse? I have absolutely no clue, I was blind-folded for heavens sake! I do remember that I had only just started my period, so I wouldn't have been ready to conceive I don't think - that only happens 1-2 weeks into the period. Ugh, this is so frustrating, I'm so so worried!

I continue to punish my head with the thoughts of Jake, trying to make sense of what happened that day. Shockingly, I remember. I remember him stabbing me and then releasing himself into me! I remember clearly, now. All the drugs at the hospital must've blurred my memory! He definitely wasn't wearing a condom... This thing developing inside of me could...be his!

I literally fall to my knees, holding the ripped piece of paper in my hand, traumatised.

JUSTIN'S POV

I walk over to the restaurant at the back of the ship through the many passageways, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone so I can get the food back to Jayleigh as soon as possible without attracting any attraction. I feel like such a shit bag for what I've made her go through, I've got her pregnant for crying out loud! Me and my freaking hormones...I couldn't help it, she's so damn beautiful. How did I even end up with such a beautiful woman in the first place? The fact that I know she's been hurt and abused before I came into her life kills me everyday. I wish I could've met her sooner, maybe I could've stopped all of this happening to such an innocent, smart and beautiful girl. She really does want that baby, I can tell. But why? She's still so young, so much to live for? I've heard so many stories about having kids...they stop all the fun! We won't be able to go out anywhere, or drink alcohol...and all that stuff! Gah.

I arrive at the restaurant and find that all the food is really, really fancy. This can either be a perk for First Class Travellers as well as a let down. Sometimes I just want to be a teenager and eat junk! Seriously. I decide to walk over to the economy food section, further down the ship where I find an on-board KFC next to the fragrance department. Go figure! I stand in line and wait to be served. Whilst standing, I spot 6-7 girls watching me, giggling and taking photos. I signal for them to come over and they do. "H..hi Justin!" they say. 

"Hello, ladies, beliebers?" I reply, smiling and hoping.

"YES!" they all scream, attracting the attention of others. Most of the people on the ship are adults so there's not much risk of me being bombarded, plus I've brought Bruno with me. One of the two security guards. Bruce is outside Jayleigh's room. I take many photos with the girls and sign all of their arms with my signature and give them all a big hug before giving my order. I really love my fans, they're so special to me.

"Hi, welcome to KFC how may I help?" A young male worker asks behind the stall, who's clearly having a bad day. 

"Hey, could I get the super-large bucket meal for two please?" I ask, politely.