Chapter 36: There's more than one

******************
PREVIOUSLY  in 'The Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

~ Justin takes Jayleigh home from the hospital (because she tried to harm herself)

~ Justin decides on taking Jayleigh somewhere safe to protect her (and her family)

~ The two have a movie night in and finally relax (with pizza, ice-cream and Netflix)

~ Jayleigh treats Justin to something personal (hehe)

~ The couple cuddle up and fall into a deep sleep

CONTINUE to read 'The Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':
***********************

JAYLEIGH'S POV

I awake slowly from a warm and peaceful sleep, all thanks to Justin. My eyes are still shut, not wanting to leave the cosy and safe place my dream was in but eventually they give in and open. Straight away I notice Justin's backside n the air while he's bending over to pick up the clothes that were on the floor, before folding them and placing them neatly into a suitcase. He turns around and smiles as soon as he sees me. "Good morning, beautiful. Sleep well?" He says, walking over to me.

"Very well, thank you. You?" I reply. Why do I suddenly feel so self-conscious. He looks so divine and edible. It's not right for someone to look this good and on top of that be mine.

"Best sleep I've had in a long time, princess" Instantly, I blush. He sits next to me, looks deep into my eyes before moving closer and indulging me into a loving kiss. I caress his tongue and feel it exploring my mouth, energising my whole body. He pulls away. "I've told your parents" He says. It takes me a while to process what he's talking about when suddenly I realise: our little escape.

"Wh..what did they say?"  I say, rubbing my eyes, still trying to wake up properly.

"It wasn't easy, but I brought up all the right reasons, most of which your dad couldn't defend himself to. Your mum on the other hand was a little harder to convince, she feels like her family is falling apart. she's not wrong but you being here isn't safe for either her or you and I can't have that." He says, lifting my chin up so I'm looking directly at him. "I've got taylor to sort a house out for your mum and brother, it's near where my parents live so they'll be safe, too". Immediately, I know that means my dad will have to be in this house all alone. But he deserves it, or at least until he realises what he's done. Justin hands me a shirt of his and a pair of my grey skinny jeans. I slide them on.

Suddenly, an unwilling thought comes into my mind but before I try to take the shock out of my facials expression, Justin notices. "What, babe. What is it?" I realise I have to tell him or he's going to just worry. "I don't think Ellie was here to just have an affair with my dad, do you?" he looks at me confused, then clicks on to what I'm thinking. "Check your things, babe!". I get up, slowly and begin searching to see if she's taken anything... I check my money box. Everything is still there. I look through my personal pictures, nothing. "Uh, babe.." Justin says and immediately I know it's not good.

I turn around slowly and find Justin holding a photograph in his hand.

He looks like he's seen a ghost.

"H..how? How the fuck did she take this!" he's so angry, I can see his face turning red.

What the hell is it? Half of me doesn't want to know, the other half wants to find out. Gaaah. I take a deep breath and walk over to a disturbed Justin. I take the picture from his hand and look at it as I stand opposite him. It's me and Justin making love! Holy shit. How did she take this? "Someone was in the room that night" I say. "Where they here all night?" I can't help the shock from my voice. "They could've done anything to you, how could I be so stupid!" Justin says,punching the wall.