Chapter 8: Breakfast

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I think I went a little too far by saying that! She must think I'm really weird now...s***! Why do I always mess things up? She's already going through a bad time and I had to bring up something so...cheesy. I should change the topic before things get even more awkward.

"I hope you're um hungry now because I've made a big breakfast"

"Yes, very"

"Great! Just take a seat on the barstool over there and I'll bring it right over to you"

She smiled and said "ok".

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I walk over to the barstool and sit down. I look at him as he finishes off cooking, he looks so adorable and focused in what he's doing. He did make things a little awkward earlier but I couldn't stop laughing inside my head after what he said. I was just thinking 'wait a go Justin, great move'.

"Here you go, Jayleigh. I really hope you like it" he said with a shy smile whilst giving me the plate that smelt... so good."Thank you, Justin" I said. "You're so very welcome, Jayleigh" he replied. I looked down at my plate and my mouth started watering. It looked absolutely amazing! It was really easy to tell that he put a lot of effort into it. Bless him.

Justin sat next to me on the other barstool and looked over at me. He seemed nervous. I think he was waiting for me to take the first bite. I picked up the knife and fork and cut a piece of omelette. I lifted the fork up and put it in my mouth. Within seconds I was in heaven. My taste buds were singing to me. I haven't eaten anything as good as this in a very long time!

"So...um...what do you think?"

"Justin this is amazing! I can't believe you cooked this."

"Phew! Thank god, you liked it" he seemed much more relaxed knowing I like it.

"I would still like it even if it didn't taste good, Justin. The fact that you went through all this effort for me."

"I really like cooking. Usher taught me whenever I went round his house. He's like an uncle to me."

"That's really, sweet. And this omelette is really good, thank you."

"You're very welcome, baby".

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

Why do I keep calling her 'baby'? She must really think I'm desperate. I need to stop that.

Anyways I better text Scooter and tell him that me and Jayleigh are ready to go. I got an interview this morning then a concert at 7:00pm. After that, I want to take Jayleigh somewhere to get her mind off all of this stress.

*Hey Scoot, can you text me when the car is outside the hotel?*

After about 3 minutes, he replied.

*Sure but make sure Jayleigh has her head down and tell her not to talk to any of the paparazzi, ok?*

I reply back with:

*Sure, ok. Cya.*

"Jayleigh are you ready to go?" I said.

"Where are we going, Justin?" She replied.

"Well I've got an interview in about half an hour then I've got some meetings after that and at 7:00pm I've got my concert."

"Are you sure you want me to come with you, Justin?"

"Of course I do Jayleigh. I told you, I'm not letting you go back to him plus you have no where else to go and...anything could happen."

I felt a vibration in my pocket, Scooter must've texted. I check what it says:

*the car is ready, we are waiting for you outside*

I reply with:

*kk*

"Scooter is waiting for us outside, Jayleigh, you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready"

"When you get out of the hotel, keep your head down and don't talk to any of the paparazzi, ok? They're going to be really loud but you just need to ignore them, baby."

Oh s***! I just said it again.

I hand Jayleigh her bag that she came with and pick up my own backpack because we're not going to be staying here again. I open the hotel door and let Jayleigh walk out. I hold her hand and step into the elevator.

As soon as we got into the elevator I felt this strange connection with Jayleigh while I was holding her hand. It was just the two of us.

JAYLEIGH'S P.O.V

I couldn't believe that he was holding my hand! His hands were so soft and masculine and they were holding on to me with a secure grip. In the elevator, I could feel this weird feeling in my stomach. I just really, really wanted to jump on top of him and kiss him! Was he feeling this connection, too?

"I can feel it too" he said, out of nowhere, answering my unspoken question.

I realised I was biting my lip, s***! He must think I'm really desperate. Get it together, Jayleigh!

Justin turned around and lifted his hands up to my face. He held both sides of my cheeks and came closer. I couldn't believe this. Justin Bieber was about to kiss me...