Chapter 39: The Waiting Game

PREVIOUSLY in 'The Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

~ Justin finds Jayleigh crying in the shower and joins to comfort her

~ Justin finds out about the note on the back of the photo

~ Justin is sure that the baby is his

~ Justin books a prenatal paternity test for Jayleigh to see who the baby's father is

CONTINUE to read the 'Consequences of loving Justin Bieber':

*********************************

JAY LEIGH'S POV

I wake up to a small sound of guns firing, grenades and screaming. What the hell? It isn't loud at all but it's very hearable. Quickly I open my eyes to see Justin playing on his Xbox. He's leaning on the back of the bed, sitting in just his Nike Shorts with his Calvin Klein waistband showing. He's got headphones on - which is why the noises I was hearing wasn't too loud. I continue to lay, admiring his focused attention on the game as well as his funny facial expressions. After a while he turns to look at me and our eyes lock instantly. He pauses the game, takes his headphones off and says "I'm sorry, did I disturb you?".

"I was already awake, I like watching you play" I reply.

"I've ordered you breakfast, it should be on its way soon" he says, smiling.

"Thank you, I'll go and brush my teeth first" I say, getting out of bed, stretching and walking over to the bathroom.

I strip from my PJ's and find a pink toothbrush. Quickly, I brush my teeth whilst trying to fix my messy hair at the same time...no luck. Gah! I give up and walk back out once I'm finished brushing my teeth to see that breakfast has arrived! I'm not too hungry because of the KFC yesterday but the food looks so good that suddenly I'm craving it or is it because of... *I look at my stomach* the baby. Justin is still playing his game. The waiter is setting everything onto the table. Crap I just took my PJs off! I look around and find a robe, put it on then walk over to thank the man. "Thank you, um.." I say, looking for a name tag.

"Jeff" he replies, taking out his ID from his pocket and showing me. 

"Thank you, Jeff. It looks lovely"

"Made fresh, daily, Miss?" 

"Just Jayleigh" I reply.

"That's a beautiful name, Jayleigh" he says, winking at me.

Out of nowhere, Justin shows up next to me, grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

"That's all, you can go" Justin demands.

Jeff turns almost pink at Justin's outburst.

"Good day" he says and scurries off.

"What did you do that for?" I ask, furious. 

"Do what?" he replies, biting into a brioche.

"Don't act stupid Justin, you know what!"

"The bastard was hitting on you, Jayleigh"

"No he wasn't, he just asked me my name!"

"I don't care, Jayleigh.  I just don't feel comfortable having you even being close to other men let alone talking to them. I don't want to chance anything, especially not now..." he says, resting his hand on my belly.

"I'm not a little girl Justin" I reply with a softer town.

"You are to me, and my little girl is my property. Understood?"

He's so controlling and as much as I hate it, I love it! I jump up onto him and he holds me. "Understood" I reply to his question. 

"Good now let's eat." he says, picking up a plate while still holding me.