"I don't know" What was going on?

"I have just the thing, she'll be up and about in seconds"

"Madame Pomfrey, we have to go, will she be alright?"

"She'll be fine, run along"

I felt a warm hand under my neck and something even warmer being pressed to my lips.

"Drink up dear"

A hot liquid ran down my throat and I immediately opened my eyes, jerking up in a seated position. I no longer felt cold or tired.

"Feeling any better?"

I nodded.

"Well you're good to go" She said before walking away to put the potion back in a cupboard. I got off from the bed and walked to the dorms feeling slightly disoriented. All of a sudden, the memory of today morning started to seep in to my mind but I pushed the thoughts away. I had cried enough.

Who had taken me to the hospital wing?

Once I entered my dorm, I noticed all the girls running about, clothes and makeup brushes in hand.

"Where have you been? The ball starts in an hour!" Padma yelled as she put on a pair of earrings. Everything was a mess, only my bed lay untouched.

"An hour?" Had I been lying in the snow for six hours? I was surprised I wasn't dead by now.

I nodded at Padma and decided to get ready in the bathroom instead of here, where everything seemed to be going haywire. I grabbed my dress, a pair of underwear, a towel, makeup kit and a pair of low black heels that were given to me by my mother when I had turned 13. That was the only gift I had ever received from her.

In the shower, I took off the multiple layers of clothing that had protected me from the cold and stepped in to the shower. I scrubbed myself with a strawberry scented body wash that came from one of the multiple dispensers on the wall.

After drying myself and my hair using a towel, I brushed my teeth, my breath had tasted quite bad after my nap.

I slipped into my underwear before looking at myself in the full length mirror to see that I had gained some weight. The curves of my hips and thighs had become slightly more prominent and my collarbones didn't jut out as much as they used to. I felt healthier, much healthier than I had in years. It must be all the amazing food at Hogwarts.

I slipped into the satin, green dress, doing up the zip on the side that disappeared once it reached the top. I put on a deep red lipstick, a thin line of eyeliner and just a light brush of mascara, not wanting to overdo anything. I pointed my wand to my dark brown hair and muttered a charm that immediately gave it gentle waves that ended in ringlets.

I slipped on the black heels before glancing one last time in the mirror. Apart from the fact that my skin was slightly pale from lying in the snow, I looked..nice.

I dropped off my stuff in my dorm and descended the stairs to the Hufflepuff Common Room where Cedric was waiting for me.

"You look sharp" I smiled, admiring his attire.

"And you look pretty" He smiled back. He linked my arms with his and we walked out to The Great Hall.

The Hall looked phenomenal, decorated with snow and countless decorations that shone under the light from the candles.

Professor McGonagall walked up to us and looked us up and down.

"Mr. Diggory and Ms. Malvolio, I hope you're ready to dance"

Before you (Fred Weasley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें