Live part 2

Uby and Ezra finnished repairs for that night...the ship was almost fixed. All Ezra needed was just one more day to check everything, make sure the ship was good to go.

THE NEXT NIGHT....

Ezra woke up, seeing the sun set with Uby already awake next to him. She was nodging the raven haired boy, trying to wake him up. 

"I'm up, I'm up" Ezra said getting up in a sitting position

"Good morning" Uby replied with a smile, jumping around a bit seeing Ezra awake.

Ezra answered back with a "Good morning" as he got up on his feet. Night had already fallen, revealing the beautiful sky. Uby started following the raven haired boy as he walked around, looking at the TIE he had repaired togather with the crab like creature. The ship wasnt perfect but it would fly, or at least Ezra hoped.

After about a few hours, the two made some additional adjustments to the ship. But the smaller creature was awfully quiet, sad even. It caught Ezra's attention as time passed.

"Hey Uby ?" Ezra spoke while fixing something at the wing. The creature turned around, focused on the boy as he finnished his work on the wing.

"Is everything alright ?" Ezra asked with a concerned expression as he looked at Uby.

The smaller creature was silent for a few moments, with that Ezra sat down on the ground next to Uby.

"I'm done with the repairs but...you dont seem okay" The boy spoke in a kind and soft voice which was very unusual for him. He hadnt spoken to anyone like that for a long time.

"I'm okay..It's just that you are leaving soon. Where are you going to go ?" Uby's voice was heard inside of Ezra's head

"...I'll stay in the TIE for 2 days untill I inspect the situation on Lothal..but after that it's street life for me again" he said with a small chuckle. Ezra really was going back to the streets, maybe it truely was for the best. Uby looked down, she didnt want him to go..

The two looked towards the TIE and then back at the beautiful night sky, the sun would be rising in two hours. Ezra sighed saying "I should leave before the sun comes up..", he got closer to the TIE but turning back at Uby to say goodbye.

Uby immedietly looked towards him, she seemed to have a really sad look now. Ezra noticed and then realised what was going on

"...I...I cant take you with me...it would be too dangerous. I dont want you to get hurt" Ezra spoke in a soft voice, trying to comfort the crab like creature.

But Uby suddenly shook her head and said with a small smile

"No...I want you to find yourself first, the real you. When you do that...come back so we can watch the night sky togather again"

"I promise I'll meet you here"

Ezra winced at her words but his expression turned into a calm one. He smiled at Uby saying

"Roger that" as he did a two-finger sallute, already going inside the TIE. He sat on top of it looking back at Uby on the ground

"Thank you for everything" Ezra said as Uby nodded softly. Just when the raven haired boy was gonna drop into the TIE, Uby spoke

"Find yourself, Ezra Bridger"

The boy looked at the crab like creature, it seemed like just for a moment someone else was speaking to him. Someone unfamiliar but..at the same time..strangely familiar.

Shrugging that feeling off, Ezra nodded with a smile as he said "See you later". Uby jumped around a few times and then waved at the boy with her small hands as he dropped inside the TIE.