A New Friend

Ezra stood up from the rock and went closer to the TIE.

"Let's see here...what could i do..?"Ezra said while putting his hand on his chin

"Hmm...uhhh" Ezra was walking around back and forth.
"Well i cant make a new one and im not sure if i have the tools needed for the repair but..."
'Maybe i can bend it back..? And put some rocks as support" Ezra said

...
...
...

"How am I Supposed to bend it back?!?"

"Okay okay calm down Ezra calm d-"Ezra didnt finnish when he looked at his hands.
"I can use the force...but..maybe i should try using the light side...maybe it will work?"

"Im gonna rest up first..."Ezra said as he looked around

"On the ground.."
"And rock as my pillow"

"Perfect!"Ezra said excitingly.
He took a medium sized rock and with a bit of struggle layed it on the softest ground he could find even tho it was still very hard.
He put the rock as a pillow and than layed down on it.
Untill then Ezra didnt notice that it was getting dark, like the night was falling.
Ezra looked up at the sky, a big rock was in front of something that looked like a shining star and it brought darkness with it, just like the night. The sky was a dark blue color with purple highlights that looked like smoke, while the little rocks that were flying in the atmosphere looked like diamonds.
"Wow..this really is..beautiful"Ezra said
"I never got to see anything other than the silver wall before, i missed out a lot"Ezra said with a little chuckle

Ezra's eyes slowly started to close, as he drifted into sleep, he saw once again an image of that Jedi with a ponytail, though this time, he was smiling warmly.

THE NEXT MORNING....
Ezra felt like something was burning his eyes.
He quickly opened them and started touching his eyes as he shot up from a laying position.
"Ouch ouch ouch!"Ezra yelled
"What in the..."
Ezra looked up at the "sun" but immedietly looked back down.
"WHY IS THE SUN LITERALLY BURNING MY EYES??" Ezra yelled and then he got up.
"Well i cant even call it a sun now can i?"
Ezra then looked back at the place he was sleeping. His rock "pillow" was gone.
"Am i actually going Insane..? I BROUGHT a rock to sleep on!"

"Where did it g-"Ezra said as he turned around and looked at the TIE fighter. He saw a half of a medium rock between the wing and the pilot ball(u know the control center?)

"Wha.."Ezra said as he started coming closer to the TIE. After a few meters of walking, Ezra came to the TIE and looked between the wing and the ball.

There was a crab like creature, his legs were a baby pink color with very sharp claws, the shell that crabs usually have was a rock. Next to it was a flat rock with some little colorful rocks on it. And a glass shaped rock with water.

"Did my pillow just make me breakfast?"Ezra asked amazed and worried

Then the crab like creature (Ezra's pillow) turned around. It had a big head that looked a bit like a turtle's head but wider. Its eyes were big and shiny. Its nose was pointy and had a red dot on it. As soon as it spotted Ezra it surprisingly quickly ran behind the wing of the TIE fighter.

Ezra took a step forward looking Suprised and trying to stay calm.

"H-hey dont be scared, im not gonna hurt you"Ezra said in a bit of a shaky voice, he didnt know what that creature could do

The creature took a step forward, now half of its face was seen behind the wing of the TIE.

"I promise i wont hurt you"Ezra countinued

Then the crab like creature stepped out completely. Standing about one meter away from Ezra.
Ezra sat down on the ground slowly.The creature was following it's every move but looking as if it wouldn't hurt a fly.

Ezra then pointed at the "food".
"Is this for me?"Ezra asked
The creature seemed to understand him and it nodded.
Ezra smiled warmly.
"Thank you!"Ezra said

The creature's eyes sparkled with happiness as it ran into Ezra's arms. Ezra was suprised at first but petted the creature. Its shell was in fact Ezra's pillow, but it turned out that, that rock was more than just a rock.

The creature then sat next to Ezra and bit his sleeve cutely, leading his arm to the food.
"You want me to start eating?" Ezra asked
The creature nodded.
Ezra hesitantly took one of the colorful rocks and put it in his mouth.
Surprisingly it was so soft but the taste was horrible. It had a sharp taste and it tasted like throw up would smell.
Ezra's gag reflex activated but he put his hand over his mouth.
The creature came closer to Ezra, rubbing its head  on Ezra's lap as if it was asking"Are you okay?". When he saw the concern a random creature on a random planet was giving him, he had no choice but to feel cared for. Something he didnt feel for a long time.
Ezra sucked it up and swallowed the thing in his mouth.
Then he looked at the creature, it gave an expression like it was smiling and closing its eyes at the same time.
"Mhm...t-*caugh" thank you *caugh*"Ezra said and smiled at the creature as well, giving it a thumbs up
The creature looked at Ezra confused and then moved its front legs up into the air, causing its body to rise in a sitting position. With its legs it tried to immitate the thumbs up Ezra was giving but it fell over backwards on its rock shell.
Ezra leaned forward in worry.
"Are you alright??"Ezra asked as he helped the creature step on its legs again.
When it was on his feet again, it looked at Ezra and started once again rubbing its head into Ezra's knee.
As if it was saying "Thank you".
"N-no problem"Ezra said

Ezra took the "glass" of water and drank it, it was actually water. He drank the whole thing.
"Oh my force that was amazing"Ezra said
"Thank you so much for this...uhh"Ezra said but stopped
"What your name? Do you have one?" Ezra asked
The creature showed no reaction except it looked at Ezra with eyes full of wonder.
"Oh oh wait.. I didnt interduce myself either. Im Ezra Bridger"
The creature just countinued staring at Ezra.
"Uhh..im 15 and..I love lightsabers....?"Ezra countinued awkwardly

The creature did nothing again, just stared at Ezra.
"What's your name?"Ezra asked
The creature shook its head, meaning "no".

"You dont have a name?"Ezra asked
The creature nodded.
There was a moment of silence but than the creature started moving its head towards Ezra.
Ezra rised an eyebrow.
"Uhh do you want me to give you a name?"Ezra asked, scratching the back of his hair.
The creature showed happiness in its eyes and nodded.
"Well...im not that good at naming but.."
Ezra looked at the creature scanning it and thinking.

"Tucky?"Ezra asked
The creature shook his head meaning no.
"Leonardo?"Ezra asked
Once again the creature shook his head.

"Though...Whats your gender? Male or female?"Ezra asked
The turtle started drawing something in the hardened sand with its claws. It spelled out the letter F and the countinued speling E but while it was doing it, it realised a sharp sound that Ezra couldn't handle.
"Okay okay. Female then?"Ezra asked
The creature turned to Ezra and nodded.

"Okay.."
"What about.....Uby?"Ezra asked
The creature's eyes sparkled like little stars. It gave an excited expression.
Ezra smiled.
"Uby it is"Ezra said feeling proud that he came up with that.

But Ezra felt another feeling he didnt remember he could feel, he felt like he wasnt alone anymore...