The First Lesson

THE NEXT DAY....

Ezra woke up pretty early. He was in his room, waiting for his Master to call him out. He felt uneasy, nervous even. Today was the day of his first training lesson. How will it go ? is all Ezra could wonder. As time slipped by, Maul finally came in the room. Waiting at the door "Apprentice, It's time for your first lesson". Ezra nodded in agreement as he got up and headed  towards Maul. They were walking through the hallways of the base in silence heading to the landing platform where they will train. Ezra felt himself getting more and more uncomfortable "This doesnt feel right !"Ezra thought. He didnt know why he felt that way. It seems almost like a sixth sense telling him to get out of the situation. Ezra shook his head, in hopes of distracting himself he asked "So..are the lessons hard?". Maul looked towards Ezra  "For you..they will not be"Maul said

AT THE LANDING PLATFORM

"what are we going to do first?"Ezra asked making a distance from Maul by his instructions. "Your force-using skills" Maul answered. They were now standing around 2.5 meters frim eachother. "Now,apprentice think about something that happened..that you didnt like...that you hated even.." Ezra closed his eyes, after a few moments an image started appearing. It was the night his parents had their first broadcast. Even the child version of Ezra knew that what his parents were doing was dangerous and that if they were ever found out....he would lose them. Meanwhile Maul opened the box that he had placed there beforehand. Inside the box were knifes. Medium Long and sharp with a red and black handle. Maul picked one up and with the force he threw that knife at Ezra. He felt something approching him and opened his eyes immeditely. There was a knife coming his way, almost like it was in slow motion but getting closer and closer with every second. Ezra dodged it just in time but he was still in a state of panic as he saw the knife on the ground a few meters from him.

"Are you trying to KILL ME?"Ezra asked turning to Maul "I'm teacing you to use the the Dark side of the force.. when your life.. is at risk"Maul said and threw two knives at the boy. Again the knives appeared like in slow motion to Ezra. His senses heightened as his mind projected the image of his parents' first broadcast. Ezra put his hands up in a desperate attempt to reach his parents. As he slowly opened his eyes, the knives Maul threw at him were flying in the air while his hand was still up. He moved his hand to the right and the knives flew in that direction, straight at the ground. Now Ezra knew what he had to do. Maul smirked at the sight as he countinued to throw the knives at Ezra as the younger boy would send knives flying in opposite directions. The more knives he controlled, the image in front of his eyes became clearer untill it dissapeared, leaving the boy angry.Maul threw two knives at Ezra, one Ezra directed to the left the other, with a smirk on his lips, Ezra directed straight back at Maul. The older man caught it right before it hit "Well done apprentice"Maul said to a now panting Ezra but the look in his eye was the same as when he threw the knife back at Maul "Why...*Pant*...am I--*pant*---so tired"

"You will get used to it, you are tired because there is so much ...power in you waiting ...to be released"Maul said  "Now,we will try something else"Maul threw a lightsaber at Ezra. It had a long handle, apparently double bladed. Ezra activated one of the blades..it was a dark red colour. "Where did you get this" Ezra asked. A short moment of silence set in as Maul answered "My brother". Ezra winced and looked away for a moment "what now?"Ezra asked. But he heard sudden footsteps approaching him. It was Maul ready to attack and he did, Ezra was quick enought to block it. If he didnt..he would have been dead by now. "You reacted to my attack, well done apprentice"Maul said "But how did I-"Ezra was interrupted by two ship silhouettes in the distance. They looked like.... two TIES. The TIEs landed, and from them came The Eighth sister and Third brother. Maul grinned at the two, smirking as he walked closer to them "Welcome,Eighth sister and Third brother"Maul said

"Darth Maul"The Eighth sister said in an unpleasant voice. "Formelly Darth,now just Maul"Maul answered but he saw that the two were there just for business. "We are here for the boy"The third brother said

"Ahh...of course...the famous Ezra Bridger. The boy who is getting pulled, invited by the dark side" Maul said

"Yes exactly and he will do well with The Empire and Darth Vader mentoring him"The Eighth sisiter said. "What ?I dont want any idiots teaching me"Ezra said walking up to the eighth sister "That is not your choice,Bridger". Maul smirked at Ezra's response.

"I'm afraid...it is his choice"Maul said as the eighth sister rised in the air. He was holding her with the force. The Third brother activaded his lightsaber. As Maul force pushed him away. He hit the the ground hard. Ezra walked up to the eigth sister with Maul's brother's lightsaber still in Ezra's hand. The red blade was still visible. "Strike her down"Maul said turning to Ezra as he looked up to the eighth sister.

"I know those eyes, both of your parents had them"The eighth sister said. Something awoke in Ezra. Earlier he was starting to hold a grudge againts his own parents but now...he felt the need to somehow find out what happened...to protect them. "How do you know my parents?" Ezra muttered angrly. "I was in the room when your parents were executed."The eighth sister said barely being able to speak clearly. "Who killed them?WHO KILLED THEM??"Ezra yelled and rised his lightsaber in to the air. But the eighth sister wasnt budging she said with a died down chuckle "you will soon find out". Ezra lost his patience, his mind wandering elsewhere while his hands brought down the lightsaber at the eighth sister, striking her down.....killing her. Ezra didnt process what happaned yet, he was staring down at the pool of blood coming from the now lifeless body. "Well done..apprentice" Maul said quietly passing by Ezra defending him from the upcoming attack from the Third brother. But then The third brother got a message through his com link. The voice was familiar "Leave them"Darth Vader said.  "Yes Master"The third brother said, running to the ship, still staying alert of Maul's bloodlust from the distance. "Why isnt he attacking" The third brother thought. Then he noticed Maul saying something, he was unable to process it at first but as soon as he did. He picked up his pace and got into his TIE fighter, flying away in a hurry. After the Third brother left, Maul turned his attention back at Ezra, walking up to him and touching his shoulder. His touch broke Ezra's trans and now he was fully aware of what he was looking at. A dead body, and he was the killer. "You did well for your first day apprentice"Maul said(Btw guys, Ezra was able to do this much because he is still really powerful with the dark side because of what happened in my Path of a grey jedi fanfiction). There was a moment of silence "I...killed her..I killed a person. I-Im !.....sorr- *Ezra remembered what the eigth sister said tp him before she died*....No...I dont need to aplogize. She had it coming" Ezra thought. He them muttered "she deserved it". As soon as Maul heard that he turned around with a smirk on his face, heading back into the base. The look in Ezra's eyes has completely changed. It only showed hostility and dullness. The sparkle in his eyes was now..gone. He turned away from the lifeless body and started walking towards his room. No sympathy...no regret.

IN EZRA'S ROOM....

The Raven haired boy entered his room, collapsing on the bed. His mind was blank, nothing to think about. But there was this lingering feeling of wanting to re think the situation. A small part of his mind knew that this wasnt right but Ezra himself..was numb to it. He just killed someone, ended someone's life. There is nothing to re think. Its over. Suddenly Ezra felt a burning sensation in his left eye. He got up from his bed and walked up to the mirror across the room. The sight had horrfied im. His left eye was starting to embody a new colour. Losing its bright blue. From the corners of his iris, Ezra could clearly see his eye.. turning vibrant yellow...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay soo another chapter done,let me know in the commnts what do you think :)

Padawan girl out.