The Sith Temple part 4

Ezra's eyes opened, not knowing where he is or how long was he passed out. He soon realised he was in an unfamiliar place. It looked like he was laying on the top bunk of a bed in some cabin. The walls around him were grey as he got up and stepped down from the bunk, still scanning his surroundings "Where in the galaxy...am I ?"

Ezra came closer to the door as it opened, revealing a hallway. Now the place he was in was starting to resamble the inside of a...ship ?

"Did Maul pick me up from the Temple..?" Ezra thought

Then Ezra heard talking echoing in the ship. He could not decipher what they were saying. But he decided to follow the voices. Leading him to a bigger closed door.

IN THE COCKPIT...

"Kanan..I know that you are worried about Ezra but that just happened once. It won't happen again" A gentle female voice was heard

"But Hera...Ezra used the dark side and ALMOST killed Maul. Im worried...he's losing his way" A Man's voice was heard by the name of Kanan

"Love, Ezra willl be okay. You thought him and we deeply care about him. Nothing bad will happen" The female voice was Hera. Kanan remained silent muttering "I hope so"

WITH EZRA...

"Why are they talking about me...?"Ezra thought

But the raven haired boy didnt realise he started getting too close to the door as he was leaning on it. The door suddenly opened causing Ezra to fall inside the room with the people he just heard "Ow...". Ezra's eyes widened as he immedietly looked up at the two figures that were now in front of him. A man with a ponytail named Kanan and a female Twi'lek, Hera. They were the people who were talking and now Ezra was right there in front of them not knowing what to say so he just laughed nevously.

"Um Hey Ezra"Kanan said crossing his arms. Ezra was taken a back "Who are these people ??" the boy thought. But he had to give an answer so he muttered "Hi..umm...K-Kanan"

"So...about today....."Kanan said with clear hesitation in his voice.

"I just got here! I don't know what happened before!"Ezra thought. But again he had to answer, to not seem suspcious. He had to know more about these people. He did not trust them.

"Yeah?" Ezra said as confidently as he could as Kanan proceeded "On the mission.. you used the dark side so I was just wondering if you are doing okay. You know what you did was not the Jedi way right ?". Ezra was completely taken a back. "Me..? a Jedi..?" Ezra thought. With a lack of words Ezra said in a cocky tone "Well obviously, I'm a Sith in training"

"Your a what?"Kanan thought he didnt hear him right but the expression on his face was saying he heard it just....he was trying to reassure himself. Ezra immedietly noticed it "Blast it, wrong choice of words!"

"Sorry nevermind" Ezra managed to say very quickly as he felt the need to get out of there, to avoid raising more suspicion. He muttered "See you later" and went out of the cockpit. As he was passing through the hallways he was confused. How did those people know him..he didnt know them at all ! But there was a feeling deep inside him of being...safe. Of things being..right.

"Who in the galaxy was that man...?"

As he was walking another cabin, Ezra heard spraying coming from the inside. Ezra raised an eyebrow and got closer to the door. Again making the same mistake of coming too close so the door opened. Inside the cabin stood a girl, she had colourful dyed hair and apparently she was drawing something with spray paint. The entire room was painted completely, it was very cheerful and colourful.