Twisted Change part 2

WITH EZRA....

Ezra opened the door of his new room. The room was grey, on the right side was a bed, with a smaller table while on the left side was a big table with an office chair, close to the entrance of the room was a closet.

"Seems okay...."

"Tsk. I hate that guy...."Ezra said talking about Opress

Ezra walked over to his bed and sat on it. It was quite comfortable. He looked at the closet and there was a big mirror that he hadnt noticed before. Ezra rolled his eyes and got up from the bed to look at his chair and his desk. He sat on the chair as he spinned around a couple of times.

"Wow, this is comfortable"Ezra said "That Maul. Seriousy, hating the Emperor, and THEN joining him, HOW stupid IS THAT?"

"Well at least I dont have any problem with it, I'll get off the hook way easier now plus a few kills never bothered anyone"Ezra said with a smirk

After a few moments, he realized something was missing, his lightsaber. He must have left it in the Emperor's office.

"For force sake..."Ezra said angrily as he got up from the chair. He started heading outside his room and was now in the hallways of the Star Destroyer. As he was walking there were stormtroopers passing by. They all looked suspiciously at him,clearly planning something. Ezra was ignoring everyone and just kept on walking, he didnt bother greeting or making his presance known to anyone untill a stormtrooper came up to him hoding a gun pointed at Ezra.

Ezra looked at him and rised an eyebrow. "Are you Ezra Bridger?"The stormtrooper asked

"And I presume you are one of the ''cant shoot'' soldiers"Ezra said making fun of the trooper's stance.

"We werent informed of you joining the Empire. You were a streetrat from Lothal, am I correct?"The stormtrooper said

Ezra got angry the moment he heard the words "Streetrat". He put his hand up and force choked the trooper while the others around him started to back off a bit but rised their guns at Ezra. Ezra smirked and threw the already in the air trooper at the others.

Ezra started walking to the Emperor's office again but stopped and turned his head a bit over his shoulder.

"Go on, tell The Emperor if u please."Ezra said and just started walking again

He was talking to a trooper that was hiding behind a wall, watching the scene that happened. The trooper took the shorter route to get to the Emperor's office, he did not wanna pass by Ezra.

IN THE EMPEROR'S OFFICE...

A trooper came inside as The Emperor looked at him.

"My lord, A boy named Ezra Bridger has infiltrated the star destroyer and attacked a few stormtroopers"The trooper said

"Ah, I forgot to mention, that ''boy'' Ezra Bridger is the new Inquisitor. So there is nothing to worry about...except for when u fail."The emperor said in a cold voice at the end. The trooper was taken a back but he quickly nodded.

"Yes my lord."The trooper said and went out.On his way back he saw Ezra coming towards him in the halls.

The trooper panicked a just froze in the spot as Ezra went pass him.

Ezra smirked while passing by the trooper "Be careful, you might be next"Ezra chuckeled

The trooper didnt say anything, he just couldnt move. He was truely scared for his life. Ezra went pass him reaching the Emperor's office.

He was about to enter but before he could a figure stepped in front of him coming from the office, It was Savage Opress....but he was hurt, his shoulder had a burn wound.

Ezra didnt react to the wound at all. In reality he didnt care but It was actually quite pleasant for him since he didnt like Savage Opress anyways.

"What do you want, Inquisitor?"Opress asked

"Oh I already got a rank, lucky me"Ezra said

"I am not gonna repeat the question."Opress said

"Well for starters. I would like my lightsaber back."Ezra said and pointed at the lightsaber on Opress's belt. Savage Opress sighed and gave it to Ezra. The boy quickly took it, ready to leave but he scanned the older man in front of him.

"It better not be damaged..like you are"Ezra said and averted his gaze to Opress's wound. Savage Opress stayed silent untill Ezra turned around and started walking back to his room.

"Oh and inform my master that I will be in my room if he needs me"Ezra said

Savage Opress walked back into the Emperor's office. But while the door was closing Ezra spotted his Master Maul inside with his lightsaber activaded. 

"My Master must be having fun."Ezra sighed and headed towards his room.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES....

Ezra returned to his room and he sat on the bed.

"This is such a drag.....he could have just brought me the saber"

He got up from his bed and walked to the mirror. Ezra looked at himself. His hair was a mess and the colour was almost black, his skin was a little paler which was really new, but his eyes, they were getting a goldish yellow color. It was different from his vibrant yellow ones from before.

"I wonder...."Ezra said and looked down

Then Behind him two blue figures appeared but Ezra didnt see them since he was looking down. A woman and a man, Ezra's parents. His mum on the right side and his dad on the left leaving Ezra in the middle.

Mira was about to touch Ezra's shoulder but

"Did I chose the Right path?"Ezra said 

Suddenly a red aura was created around Ezra and his parents winced dissapearing. It looked like they were saying something but no voices were heard.

"What am I talking about...."Ezra said and gave a laugh

"OF course I chose the right Path !"

"Oh I'll show them...what a streetrat can do." Ezra smirked as the aura around him started to resamble red burning flames.