The Truth

THE NEXT DAY...
Ezra was in his room laying down on the bed. He didnt sleep half of the night, while the other half he forced himself to get some sleep but woke up 2 hours later. He was staring at the ceiling, untill there was a knock on the door.
"Apprentice we are heading back to the Star Destroyer, be at the landing platform in 10 minutes"Maul said and walked away.
Ezra got up and sighed "This is such a pain"
He took his stuff and his lightsaber then started heading towards the exit. But stopped and turned around, looking at the mask that was still on the floor.
Ezra stared at it for a couple of moments, then he turned his head from it.
"Whatever"Ezra said and went out of his room, heading towards the Landing platform.

AT THE LANDING PLATFORM...
Maul and Opress were already there when Ezra came. There were the TIEs that they came from before.
Everyone started heading towards their own TIE and took off. It was unusually quiet. Ezra just didnt feel like talking to anyone, not even teasing Savage Opress.
AT THE STAR DESTROYER...
Ezra, Maul and Savage Opress came out of their TIES as a stormtrooper ran up to Maul.
"Sir, Lord Vader is requesting your presence"The trooper said
"I'll be there"Maul said and went with the trooper.
When Maul was out of sight Ezra glanced at Opress, taking his lightsaber in the process and activating it as he attacked Savage Opress. Opress blocked immediately.
"Aa I see someone got their guard up around me"Ezra said
"Well when someone is trying to kill me everytime my brother isnt around, how wouldn't i have my guard up"Opress answered
Ezra De activated his saber and put it on his belt.
"Fair enough"Ezra answered and started heading towards his room.

In reality he didnt really care about Savage Opress, just felt like blowing off some steam with an attack.

IN THE HALLWAYS OF THE STAR DESTROYER...
Ezra was passing by Vader's office but noticed that the door was half way open. 
"Weird, probably a malfunction ?"Ezra said but when he was about to countinue walking he heard his name in the conversation between Maul and Vader. Ezra stopped, interested as he came closer to the door hiding behind it and peeking out a bit. He masked his presance by calming down his mind so that Vader and Maul couldnt feel his force signature. He started evesdropping, overhearing their conversation.

"You cannot hesitate when we get rid of him"Vader said

"All due respect Lord Vader, I don't care about that boy personally, still I did go through quite the trouble to get him."Maul said
"Did you now?, But that doesn't change a thing, when we use Ezra Bridger's power to its maximum there is no guarantee that he will stay on our side. He might go back to His original Jedi Master, along with his "crew"Vader said

Ezra winced, his mind was slowly slipping into shock.

"I do understand your concerns, i have them too. Besides i did take Ezra from that Jedi because of his power, that surely benefitted me. But yet I still cannot just let go of him"Maul said

Lord Vader stayed silent for a moment untill he said "I will not give you a choice, you agree to get rid of the boy when the time comes or you stop your own training with Darth Sidious and leave the Empire"

At that moment Maul winced he looked down on ground as Vader continued "Do you choose the boy over your own needs ?"

Maul wasnt answering but then looked up "My needs come first" Maul said. Ezra felt immediete anger build up in him.
"Then you will have no problem getting rid of him when we used up his power?"Vader asked
"No Lord Vader, if using his power to the maximum will bring back his memories, i know he will never join me again, then whats the point of having such a powerful enemy"Maul said

Ezra backed away from the door. He was in complete shock. 

"All i was for them is a source of power so that later when they have no use of me they would just throw me away??!!" Ezra yelled inside his mind

Ezra was furious, he thought of getting in that room and choking both Maul and Vader but Ezra knew that he had better things to do. He had to escape..now