No choice

The door of the office opened, revealing The Emperor on a office chair. He turned to the three figures behind him.

"Welcome, Apprentice*The Emperor looked at Maul* "The Emperor said. Maul stepped in before Ezra could yell back.

"How do you dare to call me Apprentice? you know well that I am not"Maul said emphasising on the "not" 

"Hm..a little grudge I see"The Emperor said as he got up from the chair.

Ezra crossed his arms trying to avoid eye contact with the Emperor. The Emperor noticed immedietly noticed "Well.. what do we have here, The Bridgers' force sensetive son"

"Don't talk to me"Ezra said angrily

"Why not Ezra?"The Emperor asked with a smirk

"You know why, The Empire took my parents away and that includes you as the leader of it all!"Ezra yelled

"I guess you and my apprentice(Maul) hold a grudge againts me....."The Emperor started in a faked sad tone

"But..."The emperor said "I will give you a chance to join the Empire". Both the Master and apprentice got angry at Palpatine's statement.

"And why would we accept that chance?"Maul asked

"Simple"The Emperor started turning directly to Maul.

"You see, without me you will never become a True Sith"The Emperor said

"I am a True Sith"Maul answered angrly.

"I think not"The Emperor said

"If you really are a True Sith then pick up your lightsaber"The Emperor said smirking "Use it to kill your brother". Maul was taken a back as his eyes widened.

"What? No. Even though he betrayed me I cannot kill him, that is the law of our kind"Maul said

"Following the rules ?, well you are most definetly not a True Sith"The Emperor said

 Maul stood there for a second being irritated at the Emperor's remarks. But he wasnt wrong, Maul did feel something missing since he stopped his training. He wanted so bad to prove himseld to...himseld. Perhaps The Emperor was right. Maul stopped for a second and then sighed. He turned to Savage Opress, holding his lightsaber that was now activaded. In response Opress activaded his own lightsaber, waiting for an attack.

Maul ran towards his brother and attacked him while Savage Opress blocked. The two brothers started to fight. Ezra was watching them, not knowing if he should interrupt them or not but he was quickly snapped from the thoughts by The Emperor's voice.

"Ezra."The emperor said

Ezra turned around facing him with a hostile gaze.

"To be completely honest with you, I didn't kill or give the orders to kill your parents, if you want to know so bad about who killed them. Then I must tell you that it was The Grand Inquisitor"The Emperor said

"Where is he?!"Ezra asked with anger in his voice. The Emperor could feel the boy's anger and hatred grow.

"Calm down Maul's apprentice, this information will not be needed for you after Darth Maul and Savage Opress finnish their fight"The Emperor said

"What are you talking about?"Ezra asked confused but was interrupted by a sudden thud coming from behind him. Maul force pushed Savage Opress and fell to the ground while Maul placed the lightsaber close to Savage Opress's neck.

"Brother...go ahead, if you kill me you are indeed a Sith that should be feared but if you dont then you are still not one"Savage Opress said

Maul's lightsaber started shaking from the anger Maul was feeling. Ezra sensed it and winced at the feeling. Maul did not know what to do, he wanted to prove himself, not to the Emperor or his brother but to himself only. He tried to fight his thoughts but was defeated. Maul de-activaded his lightsaber and sighed as  The Emperor spoke "I see you confessed to yourself that you are not a true Sith yet, but don't you worry apprentice, if you join me you will certainly become one". Maul looked up and at that moment not caring for anyone else but himself said

"If that is what it takes, I will join you"

At that moment Ezra felt angry at his own Master, he felt betrayed and hurt. How could he make that descision on his own. The raven haired boy immedietly spoke up.

"W-what?, are we joining THEM NOW? No,I'm not going to join people who killed my parents! You do you and I'll do what I want"Ezra said and activaded his own lightsaber. Maul looked to him already trying to figure out ways to manipulate Ezra into joining too. He was not going to let Ezra go. But the Emperor then spoke

"I knew that you would not agree on this....."The Emperor said and showed Savage Opress a sign by putting his hand up as he nodded.

Savage Opress had a syringe with some blackish-grey liquid in it. He activaded his lightsaber and came closer to Ezra. Savage Opress attacked the younger boy as Ezra blocked immedietly but while Savage Opress was attacking, he injected Ezra with the syringe and backed off. Ezra was still holding his lightsaber ready for another attack but then his head started to hurt. He grabbed his head with one hand, trying to soothe the pain. It was getting worse and worse by the second. Maul wasnt doing anything, he knew The Emperor already had a plan.

"W-what's g-going on?"Ezra asked. The Emperor chuckeled in a creepy and slow voice. Everything in front of Ezra started to turn black. That was the last thing the younger boy heard before passing out  as Savage Opress cought him.

"Take him to his new room"The Emperor said

Savage Opress nodded and picked up Ezra bridal style and started heading outside the Emperor's office, towards "Ezra's new room".

Maul turned to the Emperor.

"What was that liquid?"Maul asked

"A memory alteration chemical compound that is specifically designed for Ezra. It will make him forget who killed his parents and he will join me in the process"The Emperor said and laughed.

Maul turned his head away and looked at the door of the office where previously Maul and Ezra had exited..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyy sooo guyss, I am BACKKK with a new chapter YAYY, I am so happy I am back I can't even explain it. Leave down in the comments what do you think and I'm really sorry for the wait.

Padawan Girl out.