Seven | The Fallen Angel

Start from the beginning

"I told you to go away! Are you stupid?!" I shouted at him.

I looked at his eyes, it was black. I was shocked. It turned red like blood. I was about to scream when he held my hands tight and he spoke.

"Try to shout, and I'll burn you in hell." What did he just say?

I closed my eyes and called Yeonjun using my mind. I hope this works! After a few seconds, a blinding light appeared beside me. It was Yeonjun.

"Oh! Yeonjun! My man! Long time no fucking see!" The guy in front of me said. How can he see Yeonjun? Is he like me? Can he also see Angels and ghosts?

"How can he see you? Is he like me?" I asked Yeonjun. I looked at the guy, and he laughed hysterically. What's so funny about what I just said?

"No," Yeonjun said, and looked at the guy.

"Should I explain it to her?" The guy asked him.

"Or should I introduce myself? Hi Yeji—" He said and laughed once again. How can he know my name? I never told him, not even once my name.

"—I'm Hyunjin. I'm just like Yeonjun." He's an angel? I doubt that. Why are his eyes red?

"Stop lying Hyunjin," Yeonjun said in a serious tone. Yeonjun actually sounded a bit scary.

"Okay fine stupid angel. I'm Hyunjin, a fallen angel. A.K.A The Devil in disguise," He said, and he smiled at me.

It wasn't a smile that you would actually like, he did smile wonderfully and nicely. But, it made me scared.

Scared to know both of the most impossible things that I know in my life. One is that angels and ghosts exist. Two, which is the worst. Devils also exist.

"I'll see you around sexy ass," He said, and he ran away like a fast vampire.

"What a pervert," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Tell me, Yeonjun," I said as both of us slowly walked back to my unit.

"How does an angel become a fallen one?" I asked him, and he looked up and looked down.

I actually had a lot of questions to ask. Where did he go? Why didn't he showed up for a while? Why can't he show himself all the time? I was just very curious about those things, but all I could ask was that. Which was far from all the questions I wanted to ask him.

"If you commit the seven deadly sins. That's all. Well, the Gluttony we don't have. Because we don't really. Eat. We only eat for our missions," He said, and I nodded.

"What are the 7 deadly sins again?" I asked him.

He snapped his hands, and just like that, we were teleported back to my unit. Why didn't he do that a while ago when Hyunjin was there?

He then did something with his hands, and it showed up a blue that looks like snow, but it wasn't like the powers of Elsa from Frozen. It was showing up figures. It was a little angel. His arms crossed on his chest, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"First, Pride. Hyunjin had a lot of it though. Since he was born. We were born on the same day, that's why we knew each other well" He said, and the figure disappeared like smoke.

Then, the figure changed again. I guess I need to get used to this.

"Envy. Hyunjin envied me a lot. I don't know why. We had everything actually, we both know how to do things."

"Greed. He wanted everything"

"Sloth. He became lazier every time he stopped doing his mission, and that's when he committed, Lust. The thing that he's really into actually. So, yeah he is quite of the description that you told him."

I chuckled because he couldn't even say the word pervert.

"Lastly, Wrath. He was so angry that he killed someone here on Earth. It was the one he was guarding actually. It was an accident. He told me. He told me that he didn't mean to kill the girl he was guarding. It's just that anger consumed him, and that happened."

"So he became a fallen angel because of that?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"And also because of the many sins, he did" He added.

"I feel bad for him..." I said, and I saw Yeonjun changed his expression. He was shocked.

"Why do you feel bad for him?" He asked.

"Nothing. I'm guessing he was so clueless," I said, and he chuckled.

"Even though you think like that. Please do know that he's very dangerous for you. Especially now that he knows I'm guarding you, and he's your type," He said.

I sighed and looked at his worried face. How can an angel be this handsome?

"Okay. I will be careful."